Well Done, Ash!

I stand by what I said in the post relating to that matter. It's a very highly paid ball game ffs. Everyone is a volunteer and is there because they choose to be. It's not WW3. If it's not for them, they should take a leaf out of AB's book and PUFO.

Who said that I was sneering? Perhaps I'm not as gullible as you in accepting poor behaviour as MH issues. I notice that she's still out there hawking her arse on the circuit. Strange thing for someone to do in such a damaging environment.

Everyone in the Army is a volunteer as well, it's odd that you just dismiss potential MH issues and bullying, great leadership there. Naturally you think that they are the problem and it's them who should leave.

Of course you are sneering, you are now trying to say it poor behaviour to stand up to the press.

Worked for that F1 guy - Rosberg, Nico - that's the chappie.

Won the Championship, 'that'll do' - from what I gather he's a very chilled happy bunny now.

Everyone in the Army is a volunteer as well, it's odd that you just dismiss potential MH issues and bullying, great leadership there. Naturally you think that they are the problem and it's them who should leave.

Of course you are sneering, you are now trying to say it poor behaviour to stand up to the press.

Why are you even comparing the kind of situations and circumstances experienced by military personnel in very hazardous and onerous conditions with those experienced by someone participating in an extremely lucrative competitive sport and within a highly cosseted environment?

Oh, I know. You think that on a military-based forum you might get some sympathy for your ridiculous comparison.

Why are you even comparing the kind of situations and circumstances experienced by military personnel in very hazardous and onerous conditions with those experienced by someone participating in an extremely lucrative competitive sport and within a highly cosseted environment?

I see, what you are saying is that if the pay is good, then **** your MH issues and you deserve to be bullied.

Oh, I know. You think that on a military-based forum you might get some sympathy for your ridiculous comparison.

I don't ever ask for sympathy on here, I do show up the type of people who dismiss bullying and MH issues though.

Just so you are aware because you sound like someone who never gave a shit about your soldiers, it's perfectly possibly for soldiers to develope MH problems without going on tour, especially if bullying is involved.

I see, what you are saying is that if the pay is good, then **** your MH issues and you deserve to be bullied.

I don't ever ask for sympathy on here, I do show up the type of people who dismiss bullying and MH issues though.

Just so you are aware because you sound like someone who never gave a shit about your soldiers, it's perfectly possibly for soldiers to develope MH problems without going on tour, especially if bullying is involved.
You're conception of MH issues and mine seem worlds apart (probably not, actually and you're just being characteristically argumentative.)

Instead of you continuing with your wildly inappropriate situational comparison, I suggest that you make the far more appropriate and valid comparison between the subject of this thread and Naomi Osaka.

You're conception of MH issues and mine seem worlds apart (probably not, actually and you're just being characteristically argumentative.)

Instead of you continuing with your wildly inappropriate situational comparison, I suggest that you make the far more appropriate and valid comparison between the subject of this thread and Naomi Osaka.

You conception seems to be that rich people are bluffing and soldiers can only get it in war zone/ conflicts.

She was being bullied by the press, she stood up for herself, you decided she was a bit of bitch because of it.

You conception seems to be that rich people are bluffing and soldiers can only get it in war zone/ conflicts.

She was being bullied by the press, she stood up for herself, you decided she was a bit of bitch because of it.
Look, this subject was debated at length in the thread appropriate to Osaka. We had very different views on the subject back then and now you insist on trailing it onto this thread. You've not established anything new at all. You're simply trolling.

Look, this subject was debated at length in the thread appropriate to Osaka. We had very different views on the subject back then and now you insist on trailing it onto this thread. You've not established anything new at all. You're simply trolling.
It was you who decide to start a thread on how great it is that another tennis player has quit because she wanted to.
I'm merely pointing out your hypocrisy.

Heather Watson should keep at it just so we can continue looking at her pants. She's pretty crap at the game and rarely gets beyond the first round of anything, so blink and you'll miss them. But there's more to tennis than... er... tennis.
Athena poster walt!

Stick to your forehand, or your backhand, or any hand come to that.
It's as close as you'll get.
Certainly won't be practicing your lob.
He might improve his ball toss though.

It was you who decide to start a thread on how great it is that another tennis player has quit because she wanted to.
I'm merely pointing out your hypocrisy.

You clearly don't understand the meaning of hypocrisy.

The two people concerned set the distinction by the different ways they dealt with the aspects of their very similar professional lives that they found disagreeable or which no longer suited them. One was admirable, the other a bit more of a hissy fit.

You clearly don't understand the meaning of hypocrisy.

The two people concerned set the distinction by the different ways they dealt with the aspects of their very similar professional lives that they found disagreeable or which no longer suited them. One was admirable, the other a bit more of a hissy fit.

Its a hissy fit to stand up to the bullying press and say you have MH issues? Once again, some great leadership from you.

Go to the Naomi Osaka thread if you want to keep dripping on endlessly.

I think ill take the piss out of your hypocrisy here.

Or just make yourself look like an obsessive tit.

Better than making myself look a bit of a **** on the subject of bullying and MH issues.

Ye

Yup, tell us all about it on the appropriate threads covering those issues, as well. Or start one of your own on your favourite subject; trolling.

You are the one who made yourself look a belter on this thread due to your views on bullying and MH issues.

Someone was once horrid to you. Am I right?

Why would you think that?

Also I didn't force you to write complete bollocks about MH and bullying, you did that all by yourself.

Latest Threads