Well cum to Hull

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Civvy Scum, May 30, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. South Cave isn't Hull

• Like Like x 1
  2. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

3. It's within perving distance, though I doubt they'll get much in the way of sales. Just constant shop lifting from all the Hull car thieves bringing their hoors on a shopping trip.

4. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

I think its the a38 between lichfield and burton has a little chef sex shop as well.

5. I've been to that. It's ace... Pulled up in my artic there. It sort of felt like something you'd do on route 66 :)

6. What an exciting live you live.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Hull is no worse than any major city. Yes it has it's problems but it also has some really nice areas and things going for it.

8. 4310157876_84d5d49e4c.jpg

9. Hull University staff are goers apparently. Bulls and interracials a speciality.

• Like Like x 1
  10. FrosteeMARIA

FrosteeMARIA LE Gallery Guru

You're just jealous!

11. A sex shop at Little Chef? What a good idea. Why the fuck anybody would want to eat there is a mystery. Gopping scoff!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Well I'm sure it will be as well patronised as all the other "Pulse & Cocktails" joints.
    Carpark full to overflowing.

"Fifty shades of Grey" sex products.
    Pffffffffffftttttt!!!!!!

13. Back in the 70's I stayed in a pub - The Jolly Sailor? - in Newport, just outside of South Cave. Great place - never opened at lunchtime, opened at around 7 in the evening and didn't close until about 3 a.m. Good steaks, too.