Well, a Man Needs a Hobby...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by JoeCivvie, Jul 26, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. WTF? Spotted this on the best of 'No County for Old Men' last night. (Unsurprisingly they were in Herefordshire).

Although love dolls are usually bought and used for sexual purposes, Bob says he has never used one of his girls in such a way.' Yeah, right.
  2. better than collecting silicone sheep I guess.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Those silicon sheep.....do you have a link to the supplier?
    • Like Like x 5
  4. I will look for the article but near Cardiff I think.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Went into a sex shop in Sydney. Hanging up on the wall was Inflatey Katey in a maids outfit with a blindfold and handcuffs on. One wonders what the reasoning was there.

Below the doll was a table covered in "used" stick mags.
  6. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I recall a similar documentary to this one being shown sometime in last couple of years, and that garnered a fair degree of open minded- non-judgemental and very liberal comments on this site. Oh, ffs, I can't type that with a straight face!
    Anyway, this program featured some very strange men, mostly in USA, and who seemed to live on farms in remote areas, taking these dolls out, having them at dinner parties and generally behaving as if they were live, sentient beings. ( the dolls, not the loons). I suppose a link could be found to the thread, if anyone was clever enough, competent enough or sad enough to care.
  7. I call bullshit.

clearly its a commune of love dolls who have adopted a lost and weird old couple to give their lives some purpose.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. He wants to get his money back for that one in the first picture second from the right!
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Just noticed his skull and crossbones braces - I bet he has a cellar where he takes 'naughty' dolls.
  10. I bet these pair are a fucking laugh a minute.
    Imagine being out for a sunny walk (or a tab in the pissing rain in Wales) and you just pass a middle age couple and their young daughter sitting on a bench, as they get up to leave, you see the old man has drugged the young woman as she is all limp and being carried over his shoulder.......fucking freaks.
    He's get his cunt kicked in carrying on like that down my way, I'd save the young woman only to find its a fucking rubber doll, I'd be left with no choice but to kick its back doors in, and leave it with a face like a painters radio in front of the horrified couple who just see it as part of their family.

And there's no way he hasn't smashed at least 1 of them while his missus has been out.
  11. well they can't talk so whats not to like??
  12. Karen Black?
  13. You're right, the cross-eyed one looks like her. God, I lusted after her. (Karen Black, not the doll).

Presumably if he wants a bit of man-on-silicone action he'd use the oil from a tin of sardines for that authentic lubrication experience?