Welcome to the REAL WORLD

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Darthspud, Jun 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just a simple Hello to King Gordon the 1st

Take note fella
    thats 3 brave soldiers fallen,more injured, and not 24hrs in office.
  2. Speaking of the 'Real World' wasn't it brilliant watching Bliar having to carry his own bag, then his car never turned up on time, then when it did get there he tried to get into a nice shiny BMW "er no Mr Bliar you are in the vauxhall"
  3. 4 days into King Gordo's reign
    4 needless deaths amongst H.M.Forces
    You spouted 'CHANGE ' almost everyother word Wednesday
    I see no change , just more brave men dying for NOTHING
  4. I'm no big fan of Labour and Brown, but what changes were you expecting after just four days?
  5. Those failed attacks were going to happen no matter what, we are at our weakest when the change over happens
  6. At least Brown phoned at least one of the soldiers familys to give his condolances. Something TCB never did.
  7. If we were talking about a tour, I'd understand... But does it really make that much difference to the intelligence and anti-terror people who's in charge?
  8. Two terrorist attacks stopped before any casualities, personally although its not Broons doing its a good start.
  9. I know it's off topic, but any chance of a link?
  10. Were did you hear this from? If he did why only one family?
  11. Not sure is this now 9 or 10?

and still nothing from the current leader, or a replacement Scottish secretary either.
    Either let one man do the job adequately or suffer the consequences Gordon
  12. 13 or is it 14 now Mr Brown?

Stop this now , get them out
    at least have the decency to announce a timescale for phased withdrawal from Iraq