Welcome to the real world Tessa!

#4
Sir_Burton_Dassett said:
Standby for a kneejerk reaction change to the Law!
If it makes it harder for such sites to exist and gets the travelers to obey planning permission laws ALREADY in place, then I am all for it.

Likewise, do these travellers pay anything in to the country? If not, then their kids should be disappointed when they turn up for school.

Or it could be Tessas plan to avoid paying extra taxes on her views!!!!
 
#5
Tessa Jowel (ill split with my husband because he was collared for taking a bribe from the crooked italian politician) fame, just for the cameras eh Tessa.

Other such classics as the Olympics logo and oh how she bigged up the super casino when tony told her too. im made up, shes a crook, whos paying your mortgage this year Tessa you thief.
 
#8
iamaviking said:
Tessa Jowel (ill split with my husband because he was collared for taking a bribe from the crooked italian politician) fame, just for the cameras eh Tessa.

Other such classics as the Olympics logo and oh how she bigged up the super casino when tony told her too. im made up, shes a crook, whos paying your mortgage this year Tessa you thief.


Revenge is a dish best seved cold :D
 

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
#9
chocolate_frog said:
Sir_Burton_Dassett said:
Standby for a kneejerk reaction change to the Law!
If it makes it harder for such sites to exist and gets the travelers to obey planning permission laws ALREADY in place, then I am all for it.

Likewise, do these travellers pay anything in to the country? If not, then their kids should be disappointed when they turn up for school.
Once water,electricity and the like is in then the council can charge them council tax as they are places of residence
If they don't pay it they are subject to the same threats and laws as anyone else
Very hard to evict them once they own the land they can virtually do what they want
The local education authority have to offer education regardless of anything else and of course they can register with the local doctors etc

Miss Jowell may I also say
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D :D :D :D
 
#12
This brightened my day no end. Thank you
 
#13
The only disappointment is that she mainly lives in the London property (being paid for by the taxpayer), so this will not affect her as much as it should. Her husband lives in the Warwickshire property and, of course, they are separated (I'm absolutely certain that the separation was not just for presentational purposes, no minister of the Crown would be that dishonest....would they?) but she 'visits regularly'.

Oh, and if she thinks she can apply for a Council Tax reduction due to the loss of her 'nice view', she should think again. The Council should charge her extra for the privilege of living in a vibrant, multicultural society.

But on the subject of these gypsys - I am not allowed to build on agricultural land so neither should they be. I could have a lovely house if I spent £3000 per acre on a lovely greenfield site. So yes, they may well want a 'permanent home' but they can do what everyone else has to - buy a bloody house.
 
#14
Oh the sweet sweet irony. There is a God. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
#15
Expect terrorism laws to be expanded to include a clause that says 'gypsy cnuts who set up home next to my house may be shot on sight'
 
#16
rabid_hamster said:
Expect terrorism laws to be expanded to include a clause that says 'gypsy cnuts who set up home next to my house may be shot on sight'
You say that like it would be a bad thing?! 8O :twisted:

Wait for a "leaked" memo from the Spooks about Al Queada infiltrating goups of Travellers in order to move around the country undetected. Remember the quote from the head Pikey, "90% of us are Christians."? That means the other 10% could be...MUSLIMS!

The Pikey's will be lucky if THEM or CO19 does'nt fast-rope in and start brassing up their new home!

Oh, and Tessa? BBBBWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :twisted: :twisted:

Could'nt happen to a nicer slag. Welcome to OUR world, b1tch. The sh1thole your Gub'mint made. :evil:
 
#19
Dog-faced-soldier said:
So pikeys do have some use after all.

Laughing so hard I nearly shat myself
That's a little unfair, old boy: Pikey's have ALWAYS been useful. It's just that society has been slow to realise their potential...

"Watch and Shoot. Pikey's will Fall when Hit..." :twisted:
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top