Welcome to my home town.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by the_butler, Mar 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. the Article:
    http://www.crosbyherald.co.uk/news/crosby-news/2009/03/12/war-hero-faces-being-forced-out-of-her-seaforth-pub-by-gangs-68459-23124744/
    The gist:
    Oh yeah and this:

Litherland cadets raised more than £800 after their premises in St Philip’s church hall was vandalised

Mar 12 2009 by Mark Johnson, Crosby Herald

MORE than £800 was raised for local army cadets after their premises were vandalised and thieves made off with equipment.

Cadet member John Simpson, from Condron Road South, Litherland, was part of the team of cadets who visited Sainsbury’s in Crosby to take part in a bag pack. He told the Herald: “We were broken into and our equipment was stolen. A projector, a computer projector and cash was taken. We did a bag pack and raised £820. There was a good sense of togetherness.”

2. i wonder if accomodation could be found for a few arrsers to spend next weekend on the piss in the pub,could be fun.

3. Great minds :wink:

4. It'd be like the last 15 mins of Shaun of the Dead, but with chavs instead of zombies. I'm in.

(Can we rename the pub to 'The Winchester' while we're there?)

5. Only if we are all armed with them :twisted:

6. She has a pub on Seaforth Road? Must be as hard as a bucket full of nails.
    As for zombies, that would pretty much sum up some of the locals

7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQGVCJOVQl4

:D

8. Mr Butler, please check PMs :wink:

9. Ive had enough of these sort of tales we must stand up and be counted

10. Wish I was in Blighty. Could do a bit of a part. Damned shame. hope the power of arrse comes through on this one.Daresay even a showing would deterr these scum. And a few good shoeings.

11. Huh, how about that? My pish is actually boiling. :pissedoff:

12. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Sorry to ask but WHERE THE FUCK IS SEAFORTH!?!?!? :D

13. Beer and fighting....oh go on then :D

14. I used to supply the New Johnny Todd in Kirkby a similar sh1thole, invite all the locals in for a free drink, withdraw, lock them in and torch the fecking place, job done.

15. It is in Sefton a county of Liverpool and near the docks.