Welcome to Manchester Your Highness, Tories tell Gordon

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by dangerousdave, Apr 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Kneel for the Dear Leader Photo

If you liked that picture of Gordon Brown and his helpers on the front of the Telegraph this morning, you’re not alone. The Conservatives love it, and want to use it again and again. They’ve even hastily adapted it and arranged for it to be displayed prominently in Manchester before tonight’s leaders’ debates. This is what CCHQ has prepared to greet the Prime Minister tonight:

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jameskirkup/100034733/welcome-to-manchester-your-highness-tories-tell-gordon-brown/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

2. Two pairs of fcukin' muppets in one photo! Two door wedges would have reduced it to one pair of muppets!

3. sorry your madge, its MADCHESTER...................

4. Do you think the two helpers are Whet and parapuke?

5. Why? Did one fall asleep and fall on his face? damn! missed it.

6. Why, do you want a reference for a job that doesn't involve licking Nick Griffin's balls?

7. Well I'll bow to your expertise on licking balls... bet you and whet make a lovely couple... so where's the civil parnership going to be held? Church or when you both sign the sex offenders register?

8. :rofl:

9. You seem to have mistaken current affairs for the children's section. PM a mod and they'll give you directions...

10. You logged out as IVV and back in as Semper quick!

11. And you seem to have mistaken me for someone who gives a f*ck about anything you say or do.... now jog on... there's a good little government lackey!

12. Isn;t there a few doors you should be holding open on bended knee for the Dear Leader…

…or do you just lick the floor clean so his eminence can walk on a spotless floor?

13. I'm right arn't I? Your dirty little secret is that you're a BNP shill on the quiet! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. Isn't this the Current Affairs forum?

If you cannot engage in debate due to small intellect, can i suggest you all fcuk off to the Naffi like good children?!

The standards on Arrse are getting worse and worse :roll:

15. Paperpuke, the brownite troll doesn't do 'debate'…

He is what he is, a paid lackey and spin merchant for the Dear Leader