Welcome to Manchester Your Highness, Tories tell Gordon

#1
Kneel for the Dear Leader Photo

If you liked that picture of Gordon Brown and his helpers on the front of the Telegraph this morning, you’re not alone. The Conservatives love it, and want to use it again and again. They’ve even hastily adapted it and arranged for it to be displayed prominently in Manchester before tonight’s leaders’ debates. This is what CCHQ has prepared to greet the Prime Minister tonight:

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/j...wn/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
 
#3
sorry your madge, its MADCHESTER...................
 
#4
Do you think the two helpers are Whet and parapuke?
 
#5
InVinoVeritas said:
Do you think the two helpers are Whet and parapuke?
Why? Did one fall asleep and fall on his face? damn! missed it.
 
#7
parapauk said:
InVinoVeritas said:
Do you think the two helpers are Whet and parapuke?
Why, do you want a reference for a job that doesn't involve licking Nick Griffin's balls?
Well I'll bow to your expertise on licking balls... bet you and whet make a lovely couple... so where's the civil parnership going to be held? Church or when you both sign the sex offenders register?
 
#8
InVinoVeritas said:
parapauk said:
InVinoVeritas said:
Do you think the two helpers are Whet and parapuke?
Why, do you want a reference for a job that doesn't involve licking Nick Griffin's balls?
Well I'll bow to your expertise on licking balls... bet you and whet make a lovely couple... so where's the civil parnership going to be held? Church or when you both sign the sex offenders register?
:rofl:
 
#9
InVinoVeritas said:
parapauk said:
InVinoVeritas said:
Do you think the two helpers are Whet and parapuke?
Why, do you want a reference for a job that doesn't involve licking Nick Griffin's balls?
Well I'll bow to your expertise on licking balls... bet you and whet make a lovely couple... so where's the civil parnership going to be held? Church or when you both sign the sex offenders register?
You seem to have mistaken current affairs for the children's section. PM a mod and they'll give you directions...
 
#10
Semper_Flexibilis said:
InVinoVeritas said:
parapauk said:
InVinoVeritas said:
Do you think the two helpers are Whet and parapuke?
Why, do you want a reference for a job that doesn't involve licking Nick Griffin's balls?
Well I'll bow to your expertise on licking balls... bet you and whet make a lovely couple... so where's the civil parnership going to be held? Church or when you both sign the sex offenders register?
:rofl:
You logged out as IVV and back in as Semper quick!
 
#11
parapauk said:
InVinoVeritas said:
parapauk said:
InVinoVeritas said:
Do you think the two helpers are Whet and parapuke?
Why, do you want a reference for a job that doesn't involve licking Nick Griffin's balls?
Well I'll bow to your expertise on licking balls... bet you and whet make a lovely couple... so where's the civil parnership going to be held? Church or when you both sign the sex offenders register?
You seem to have mistaken current affairs for the children's section. PM a mod and they'll give you directions...
And you seem to have mistaken me for someone who gives a f*ck about anything you say or do.... now jog on... there's a good little government lackey!
 
#12
parapauk said:
Semper_Flexibilis said:
InVinoVeritas said:
parapauk said:
InVinoVeritas said:
Do you think the two helpers are Whet and parapuke?
Why, do you want a reference for a job that doesn't involve licking Nick Griffin's balls?
Well I'll bow to your expertise on licking balls... bet you and whet make a lovely couple... so where's the civil parnership going to be held? Church or when you both sign the sex offenders register?
:rofl:
You logged out as IVV and back in as Semper quick!

Isn;t there a few doors you should be holding open on bended knee for the Dear Leader…

…or do you just lick the floor clean so his eminence can walk on a spotless floor?
 
#13
Semper_Flexibilis said:
parapauk said:
Semper_Flexibilis said:
InVinoVeritas said:
parapauk said:
InVinoVeritas said:
Do you think the two helpers are Whet and parapuke?
Why, do you want a reference for a job that doesn't involve licking Nick Griffin's balls?
Well I'll bow to your expertise on licking balls... bet you and whet make a lovely couple... so where's the civil parnership going to be held? Church or when you both sign the sex offenders register?
:rofl:
You logged out as IVV and back in as Semper quick!

Isn;t there a few doors you should be holding open on bended knee for the Dear Leader…

…or do you just lick the floor clean so his eminence can walk on a spotless floor?
I'm right arn't I? Your dirty little secret is that you're a BNP shill on the quiet! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
#14
Isn't this the Current Affairs forum?

If you cannot engage in debate due to small intellect, can i suggest you all fcuk off to the Naffi like good children?!

The standards on Arrse are getting worse and worse :roll:
 
#15
dangerousdave said:
Isn't this the Current Affairs forum?

If you cannot engage in debate due to small intellect, can i suggest you all fcuk off to the Naffi like good children?!

The standards on Arrse are getting worse and worse :roll:

Paperpuke, the brownite troll doesn't do 'debate'…


He is what he is, a paid lackey and spin merchant for the Dear Leader
 
#16
Semper_Flexibilis said:
dangerousdave said:
Isn't this the Current Affairs forum?

If you cannot engage in debate due to small intellect, can i suggest you all fcuk off to the Naffi like good children?!

The standards on Arrse are getting worse and worse :roll:

Paperpuke, the brownite troll doesn't do 'debate'…


He is what he is, a paid lackey and spin merchant for the Dear Leader
Cheers Nick.
 
#17
That has to be one of the most humiliating jobs possible....I'd rather work up to my waist in shit and vomit then do that.
 
#18
petergriffen said:
That has to be one of the most humiliating jobs possible....I'd rather work up to my waist in s*** and vomit then do that.

The Dear Leader expects total grovelling obedience from his minions…
 
#19
The 'piccy' says it all: a deluded fool with a loyal wife; a 'meeter and greeter' - blonde of course; and two twerps who should both look for real jobs.

Pity the photograph did not show the idiot walking backwards in front of His Awfulness holding up a sign saying 'SMILE NOW'.
 
#20
With that ammount of grovelling, they've guaranteed their rapid promotion to a seat at the cabinet table if liabour win the election - w*nkers!!!
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top