Welcome to Chav Britain

Dr_Chris said:
Moodybitch said:
Oh bore off, neither can I and I don't live in a council house.

Anyone who can get me the stats to say that there are more employed people than dole scum living in social housing, feel free to post your findings and I will scoff my own arse.
If you'd care to read instead of being a bit of a tard, you'd see I said 'there are lots on the dole' - I am agreeing that a lot, if not most, are on the dole. There are however people there because they're unable to afford not to be there.

There's a small bracket of people that work hard but earn no-where near enough even to rent a place, let alone take out a mortgage. Lots of people are going in to arrears because of the high rates that are charged and have to either be homeless or take a council owned property. Which would you choose in that situation if you were forced into it?
If their income is as low as you suggest, they will claim housing benefit towards the rent on a private property.

I'm not getting back into the council house debate, it's boring the tits off me to be frank., but you can deffo tell who on here lives in one judging by the reponses.

I also suggest you read the context in which I commented on those who live in a "council house" - I also said they should have their wombs hacked out at the age of 12 to prevent them breeding.

But being such a pedantic used w ank sock, you overlooked the little factor that screamed "tongue-in-cheek" and used it as a chance to get on your soap box.

I bet your missus loves you accompanying her to parties, the entertainment must be riveting! :frustrated:

B

Biscuits_AB

Moodybitch said:
Anyone who lives in a council house and who reaches the age of 12 should have their wombs removed, just in case.

Failing that, make everyone on the dole is made to work within the community in order to retain benefits - I'm sure they'd suddenly find a fcuking job when litter picking in the pissing rain is enforced on the lazy cnuts.
Said the Conservative Candidate for the Aldershot North Camp Ward.

nurse_ratched

Old-Salt
The cult of celebrity - where you are a celebrity for being a celebrity has a lot to answer for, also reality TV in all it's grotesque forms. Loadsa money for being talentless and mildly entertaining (?).

I would love to know just what all the other countries in the survey do that we don't to lift the quality of childhood experience above ours. It's got to be the parents hasn't it?

I was thinking (stand by..) recently that the 1.6 million odd 16-18 yr olds not in education, training or employment, that the government are thinking of paying (out of our taxes) to go back to school or become apprentices (where? with whom?!!) should perhaps also be given the alternate choice of joining the military for 2-3 years. Some of them might even like it. I know they already have that choice, but if one of the three is mandatory then perhaps it might start to appeal to more of the little tykes.

Dr_Chris

War Hero
Not being pedantic about it, it's just working where I do you naturally find out about this sort of thing and I thought I'd share my input, though obviously as your name proclaims that's not up your street (and I won't hazard a guess at what is). Soap box? No. But I've done nothing more than state something I know through experience in a conversation that included said subject, as opposed to just generalising like a knobber.

And you're right, my 'missus' doesn't like to accompany me to parties. Last time I ended up passed out naked in a hottub filled with bovril. The ' ' are because it's ex-missus, for which I'm sure you will give me lots of reasons from your fountain of eternal wit - though the real reason is I fancy a shag far more than a bag of emotional mess. Bless.

[Edit] For the record I do agree with most of what you're saying, and I'm not personally attacking you, merely stating my opinions. Take it as you will.

ROO_HEAD

Clanker
MoodyBitch, you really talk complete bollocks. In your world, anyone that grows up in a council house will be lazy chav scum, whilst everyone else will become a decent hard working member of society. Utter, utter shite you sprout.

nurse_ratched said:
The cult of celebrity - where you are a celebrity for being a celebrity has a lot to answer for, also reality TV in all it's grotesque forms. Loadsa money for being talentless and mildly entertaining (?).

I would love to know just what all the other countries in the survey do that we don't to lift the quality of childhood experience above ours. It's got to be the parents hasn't it?
Its not just the parents that are to blame though they get most of it in my view but also young girls see their older sisters/friends have kids and get free/cheap housing and that is the direction they take.

Obviously money has a lot to do with it but a s Moddy points out there are befits that can go towards private rent as in a lot of areas there isnt enough social housing to go round.

What we need to do is encourage these people to get off benfits and back into the work place

ROO_HEAD said:
MoodyBitch, you really talk complete balls. In your world, anyone that grows up in a council house will be lazy chav scum, whilst everyone else will become a decent hard working member of society. Utter, utter shite you sprout.

What's my world then?

ROO_HEAD

Clanker
Moodybitch said:
ROO_HEAD said:
MoodyBitch, you really talk complete balls. In your world, anyone that grows up in a council house will be lazy chav scum, whilst everyone else will become a decent hard working member of society. Utter, utter shite you sprout.

What's my world then?

A world where everything is black and white with no shades of grey. When my father left the forces after 22 years,me and my 2 sisters grew up in a council house. We all grew up to stand on our own two feet, have never asked the government for any handouts, and worked hard for everything we want. I guess you`d still label me a lazy chav for growing up in a council house though.

ROO_HEAD said:
Moodybitch said:
ROO_HEAD said:

What's my world then?

A world where everything is black and white with no shades of grey. When my father left the forces after 22 years,me and my 2 sisters grew up in a council house. We all grew up to stand on our own two feet, have never asked the government for any handouts, and worked hard for everything we want. I guess you`d still label me a lazy chav for growing up in a council house though.
Thing is Roo for everyone person like you and your sisters there are 5 benefit claiming lazy scumbags who are quite happy to sit at home aspiring to be on Jeremy Kyle

nurse_ratched

Old-Salt
Me too! (But with only one sister and Dad did 30+ years)

ROO_HEAD

Clanker
I agree mate and I consider such people parasites too, pass jugdement on them, not everyone living on a council estate.

"Child poverty is a scar on the soul of Britain.
By investing in our children we are investing in our future."

Gordon Brown 7 July 1999

"The UK comes bottom of a league table for child well-being across 21 industrialised countries."

United Nations 14 February 2007

" "

Gordon Brown 14 February 2007

"Child poverty is a scar on the soul of Britain.
By investing in our children we are investing in our future."

Gordon Brown 7 July 1999

"The UK comes bottom of a league table for child well-being across 21 industrialised countries."

United Nations 14 February 2007

" "

Gordon Brown 14 February 2007

Blogg

LE
There are many, many people in social housing who graft and have what used to be called "moral fibre". But the idle, selfish wasters tend to breed little idle, selfish wasters and scum breeds little scum. And we are not on the second generation in some places but the third or maybe fourth.

They are the disease that has not been dealt with but pandered to by Labour vote grabbers. Indeed many Nu and Old Labour "thinkers" still claim that "welfare dependency" is just a myth dreamt up by evil capitalists.

It is however very, very real.

http://politics.guardian.co.uk/homeaffairs/story/0,,2011490,00.html?gusrc=rss&feed=19

.....tax credits scheme, devised by the chancellor, is "only the most prominent example of welfare policies intended to create a grateful electorate rather than free-thinking citizens".

"...during the Blair years the strategy of big spending on health, education and welfare was tested to destruction.

"It has not produced the expected improvements in health and education, and benefit expenditure has created not a more empowered people but deeper welfare dependency."

Sven

LE
meiktilaman said:
ROO_HEAD said:
Moodybitch said:
ROO_HEAD said:

What's my world then?

Thing is Roo for everyone person like you and your sisters there are 5 benefit claiming lazy scumbags who are quite happy to sit at home aspiring to be on Jeremy Kyle
Using the information of Mr Deputy - 65% of households in community Housing are in employemnt - hardly a ratio of 5 - 1. Take into account the fact that the remaining 35% include such chavs as pensioners, the disabled, special needs bods etc

Sven said:
meiktilaman said:
ROO_HEAD said:
Moodybitch said:
ROO_HEAD said:

What's my world then?

Using the information of Mr Deputy - 65% of households in community Housing are in employemnt - hardly a ratio of 5 - 1. Take into account the fact that the remaining 35% include such chavs as pensioners, the disabled, special needs bods etc
Sven

His facts may be correct but i am going off what i see in real life I live in a small town on the north east coast of Scotland and believe me there are a large number of single mums/job dodgers etc living in social housing

I'm not saying eveyone who lives in it a job dodger but lets get real and admit there are a large proportion that are!

Sven

LE
Speaking as one of those You malign, I would argue to the contrary. There are some who are workshy - this has ever been so. But to say that the majority choose their lifestyle is just not true.

Using my own experience I could say that all IT employers are prejudiced against disabled people since in many of the job interviews I have had they inferred that my illness was a factor in my not getting the job.

Sven said:
Speaking as one of those You malign, I would argue to the contrary. There are some who are workshy - this has ever been so. But to say that the majority choose their lifestyle is just not true.

Using my own experience I could say that all IT employers are prejudiced against disabled people since in many of the job interviews I have had they inferred that my illness was a factor in my not getting the job.
Surely then you can take them to a tribunal? Correct me if I'm wrong but isnt it illegal to discriminate on grounds of race, sex, fit/disabled etc?

Obviously some jobs you can't do because of the physical nature and that understandable.

And to argue your point i would say the majority of those workshy benefit claimers DO choose their lifestyle as its more beneficial for them to remain on state handouts rather than getting a job

Next time it happens get them to put it in writing and see what happens

Latest Threads