Welcome to Chav Britain

#1
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6359363.stm

There are all sorts of factors at work here but this suggests that after 10 years of education changes and social policy, untold billions in benefits, Blair and Brown have created a zero aspirational state handout culture that has helped produced a generation of children who rank at the very bottom of 21 developed nations in terms of well being.

All the Government hufing and puffing cannot hide that. Manyof the potential recruits coming through the system right now show that up all too well: "Dire" was how the general quality was put to me a few days ago
 
#3
I see all the childrens charities are up in arms. Don't like the truth it seems.
 
#4
The government says its policies have helped to improve child welfare.
Clearly. Also, when did parents stop being responsible for their children's upbringing? The government has a lot to answer for, but some people should really look closer to home as to why issues exist with their kids
 
#6
Male+Female parent = bad (penalised)
Single parent=good (Supported)
Discipline=bad
Taking responsibility for your actions = bad. Someone is always to blame
Helplessness= rewarded
Make your own way in life = not valued or another source of government revenue
Depression and anxiety desirable/stoicism not valued
Individualism = good
Community spirit and social cohesion = bad
Appearing in Big Brother, Pop Idol.....whatever - worthy of effort
Developing a career - why bother - too much effort (you can always get something for nothing)

No feckin wonder we're in the poop
 
#7
nurse_ratched said:
Male+Female parent = bad (penalised)
Single parent=good (Supported)
Discipline=bad
Taking responsibility for your actions = bad. Someone is always to blame
Helplessness= rewarded
Make your own way in life = not valued or another source of government revenue
Depression and anxiety desirable/stoicism not valued
Individualism = good
Community spirit and social cohesion = bad
Appearing in Big Brother, Pop Idol.....whatever - worthy of effort
Developing a career - why bother - too much effort (you can always get something for nothing)

No feckin wonder we're in the poop
Role models Jade = Fat chav racist dumb bitch
Jamie Oliver , nice guy but why all the hugging and kissing.
The slogan "It's cool to carry a condom" Like Feck concerning my daughter.
Girl Power = Dress like a slapper get pissed at your expense and wait for the guy who has been on orange juice all night to move in for the kill..
Any more anyone?
:brilsmurf:
 
#8
Parents can't smack their kids when they're naughts, so the little feckers are happy to run riot in the knowledge that the worst that can happen is they will get no pocket money.

Give the gobby little shites a clip 'round the ear and they'll be a bit less keen to carry on being filthy little chavs. Failing that, the government should have incinerators for unwanted chavs... ie all of them.
 
#9
Yeah loads - don't get me started, Idle, lazy, irresponsible, dozy, sponging work dodgers - they all desreve a damn good thrashing!
 
#10
Anyone who lives in a council house and who reaches the age of 12 should have their wombs removed, just in case.

Failing that, make everyone on the dole is made to work within the community in order to retain benefits - I'm sure they'd suddenly find a fcuking job when litter picking in the pissing rain is enforced on the lazy cnuts.
 
#11
The problem is we are now into the second generation of scumbags. your averag Chav's parent are complete wasters and are not interested in their upbrining so are happy for them to be out till all hours causing havoc in the housing estates. Just as long as the parents dont have to take any responsability.

Get the lot of them onto Salisbury Plain as moving targets, that would liven up my range days and would mean that I was happy to clean my weapon at the end of the day knowing I had done decent people a favour.

I hate ill-discipline, there is no excuse for it.
 
#12
People nowadays are to quick to blame others for their own situations and not bother to get off their arrses to change them.

Too many people seem to think its the states job to support them while they have child number 5 from different dads! While the soap dodging dads are off at it without someone else!!

Involuntery sterilsation for the lot of them
 
#13
Moodybitch said:
Anyone who lives in a council house and who reaches the age of 12 should have their wombs removed, just in case.

Failing that, make everyone on the dole is made to work within the community in order to retain benefits - I'm sure they'd suddenly find a fcuking job when litter picking in the pissing rain is enforced on the lazy cnuts.
Not everyone who lives in a council house is on the dole. Some people just don't earn enough for a mortgage.
 
#14
Death_Rowums said:
Moodybitch said:
Anyone who lives in a council house and who reaches the age of 12 should have their wombs removed, just in case.

Failing that, make everyone on the dole is made to work within the community in order to retain benefits - I'm sure they'd suddenly find a fcuking job when litter picking in the pissing rain is enforced on the lazy cnuts.
Not everyone who lives in a council house is on the dole. Some people just don't earn enough for a mortgage.
I'd wager the stats would be in favour of my thinking.
 
#15
Moodybitch said:
Death_Rowums said:
Moodybitch said:
Anyone who lives in a council house and who reaches the age of 12 should have their wombs removed, just in case.

Failing that, make everyone on the dole is made to work within the community in order to retain benefits - I'm sure they'd suddenly find a fcuking job when litter picking in the pissing rain is enforced on the lazy cnuts.
Not everyone who lives in a council house is on the dole. Some people just don't earn enough for a mortgage.
I'd wager the stats would be in favour of my thinking.
Lots are on the dole, but there are people who earn an honest living who simply cannot afford a property.
 
#16
Oh bore off, neither can I and I don't live in a council house.


Anyone who can get me the stats to say that there are more employed people than dole scum living in social housing, feel free to post your findings and I will scoff my own arse.
 
#17
'It never did me any harm' was on the telly last night. Basically a bloke, his wife and two kids were transported back to the 70's (1974) and they had to live like he did when he was a kid for two weeks.
Fantastic viewing watching the little loves bawl at first because they only had two outfits to wear, or they were not allowed their brand of shampoo when they went shopping because it wasn't in the weekly budget (£36)
They swapped a 7 seat people carrier for a VW camper van 'cos that's what his dad had. Although it was a lovely van, the girl was horrified at being dropped off inside the school instead of outside the gates as normal.
The dad did it on purpose, he was laughing saying embarrasment never did him any harm.
Well worth watching if it's repeated, if only to see the house decor, which induced strange whirling pupils if stared at long enough.
 
#18
Moodybitch said:
Oh bore off, neither can I and I don't live in a council house.


Anyone who can get me the stats to say that there are more employed people than dole scum living in social housing, feel free to post your findings and I will scoff my own arse.
This i would pay to see!! You must have a hell of an appetitie! :highfive:
 
#19
Moodybitch said:
Oh bore off, neither can I and I don't live in a council house.


Anyone who can get me the stats to say that there are more employed people than dole scum living in social housing, feel free to post your findings and I will scoff my own arse.
If you'd care to read instead of being a bit of a tard, you'd see I said 'there are lots on the dole' - I am agreeing that a lot, if not most, are on the dole. There are however people there because they're unable to afford not to be there.

There's a small bracket of people that work hard but earn no-where near enough even to rent a place, let alone take out a mortgage. Lots of people are going in to arrears because of the high rates that are charged and have to either be homeless or take a council owned property. Which would you choose in that situation if you were forced into it?
 
#20
PANZER_SOLDAT said:
'It never did me any harm' was on the telly last night. Basically a bloke, his wife and two kids were transported back to the 70's (1974) and they had to live like he did when he was a kid for two weeks.
Fantastic viewing watching the little loves bawl at first because they only had two outfits to wear, or they were not allowed their brand of shampoo when they went shopping because it wasn't in the weekly budget (£36)
They swapped a 7 seat people carrier for a VW camper van 'cos that's what his dad had. Although it was a lovely van, the girl was horrified at being dropped off inside the school instead of outside the gates as normal.
The dad did it on purpose, he was laughing saying embarrasment never did him any harm.
Well worth watching if it's repeated, if only to see the house decor, which induced strange whirling pupils if stared at long enough.
It was great viewing and I didn't do them any harm, in fact it started to sort the brats out.

Moody for once I'm with you on that one!
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads