Welcome to Campaign HQ

Discussion in 'Campaigns' started by PartTimePongo, Jul 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We've taken over the local video shop, and our mission is to kick the Tories out.

Oooooops wrong campaign :oops:

This Ladies and Gentlemen, is the Underground Den of the Secret Nine.

Do not mention it's presence in main forum.

So, set up the computers, printers and phones, and lets do it to it.
  2. "Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne bercent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone."

PTP, will you provide a roll call so that we know who we can talk to about this place? Ta!
  3. I asked MDN to trigger something similar. Is this the same one or a different one?
  4. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

I know this one. "Listen very carefully - I will say this only once.."
  5. Fluffy I asked for this some days ago as I told Dozy, but BAD CO only got round to it today.

All members who need to be here, have been pm'med.

However, we can vote on additions who seem particularly useful?

So if you wish to include someone else, just nominate....

I haven't added Hackle yet, but I'd like to nominate him, Doug is a good hand with a shedload of experience.

Does that come before or after "Jacques and Michel are going to the fair" :)
  6. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Agree with approaching Doug.

I am aware that he is currently working on BAFF's representation to the Planning Committee.
  7. Good moaning.
  8. Oooh I'm well chuffed!

"This forum will self destruct in 10 seconds...."
  9. Happy with that too!
  10. what about cashthingy
  11. Right. My two pennorth as far as Ground party

Recce Group are going back to Ashtead on Sunday:

We're going to check out the Haig Homes, especially the ones on Godley Road.

Ground activity then recommences Weds with the leaflet drop - co-ordinated by the lovely MBm culminating in a best effort blitz on Sat.

JOOI, MB, if we start getting low on leaflets (hopefully!) can we get more quicker than three days?
  12. Yes because the printer will have already made up the plates - so he will just run some off in 24 hrs
  13. We could do with Psywar and Spunky, as they are websiting.

Wondermum has given up permission to use her pics and letters in the posters and on the website.

For those not up to speed on posters, Psy is designing an A2 and Moody's gang of leafleteers will prime some local stores etc to get them into shop windows.
  14. Great

question from tigs on main - planning meeting, who can attend and timings.

I believe its 1900 and public welcome?
  15. Grem is heading down tomorrow with a BFO digital camera. Do we need pics of anything in particular?

Text him by 11:30 if so.