Welcome to Campaign HQ

We've taken over the local video shop, and our mission is to kick the Tories out.

Oooooops wrong campaign :oops:

This Ladies and Gentlemen, is the Underground Den of the Secret Nine.

Do not mention it's presence in main forum.

So, set up the computers, printers and phones, and lets do it to it.

"Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne bercent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone."

:D

[hr]
PTP, will you provide a roll call so that we know who we can talk to about this place? Ta!

Fluffy I asked for this some days ago as I told Dozy, but BAD CO only got round to it today.

All members who need to be here, have been pm'med.

However, we can vote on additions who seem particularly useful?

So if you wish to include someone else, just nominate....

I haven't added Hackle yet, but I'd like to nominate him, Doug is a good hand with a shedload of experience.

Existing members....

PartTimePongo
DozyBint
FARMBOY
FluffyBunny
Moodybitch
piespies
ViroBono

"Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne bercent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone.
Does that come before or after "Jacques and Michel are going to the fair" :)

Right. My two pennorth as far as Ground party

Recce Group are going back to Ashtead on Sunday:

P2
DB
FB

We're going to check out the Haig Homes, especially the ones on Godley Road.

Ground activity then recommences Weds with the leaflet drop - co-ordinated by the lovely MBm culminating in a best effort blitz on Sat.

JOOI, MB, if we start getting low on leaflets (hopefully!) can we get more quicker than three days?

We could do with Psywar and Spunky, as they are websiting.

Wondermum has given up permission to use her pics and letters in the posters and on the website.

For those not up to speed on posters, Psy is designing an A2 and Moody's gang of leafleteers will prime some local stores etc to get them into shop windows.

Great

question from tigs on main - planning meeting, who can attend and timings.

I believe its 1900 and public welcome?

How about ShortFatBloke? Haven't had anything to do with him, but he seemed really switched on at the start of all of this - and has just PMd the following:

ShortFatBloke said:
Hi DB,

A comment on the flyer (hopefully it's not too late) - you mention that currently there is no where for the families to stay at either Selly Oak or HC. The design specification from Bell Cornwell makes mention of some flats at Selly Oak and Pigeon House and Dale Road at HC. Pigeon House is able to accommodate up to ten families and Dale Road is a misappropriated MQ that is used for families. Both are currently undergoing renovation. I may have got this wrong and you may want to check with VB's SSAFA contact but I would hate us to be embarrassed over such a minor point.

Regards,

SFB.

Copy to Moody.

Moodybitch said:
FluffyBunny said:
Grem is heading down tomorrow with a BFO digital camera. Do we need pics of anything in particular?

Text him by 11:30 if so.
Some nice tight arses would be nice, my blerk is away :)
SEXISM! Help help I'm being repressed!

It is.

Helper is the freelance journo that originally did the story, because her brother was the builder who did No.36.

So two thoughts come to mind.

1. Mrs. B at No.36 is itching to spill the dirt, but can't do it to SSAFA as that is a conflict of interests.

2. Helpers' Brother is worth a few Bob and ripe for a tickle Chancellor Fluffy :D

In all seriousness, as soon as Helper confirms to me and Dozy as requested in PM the background, can Dozy ring Mrs. Barstow and have a woman to woman chat?

Moody, I will add Cashbar.

Edited to add: Dozy...

Tony
her name is Sally. She has just sent her number 07894 815197 she is available tomorrow, happy for you or Dozy to call.

George
Be careful when you call her D , she is still a journalist , we just want what she has to offer, not help her build another story...