Welcome me

Yes, I have a question on special ops.

I'm a girl called Rebecca, will I have to hide my pistol up my clunt when I'm operational

siegebuster22 said:
just saying hello to all, anybody need any advice on special ops etc just ask il see what i can do
Oh fab. Just the person.

We need you to parachute into North Korea and steal Kim Jong-Il's nuclear weapons. Your 'special equipment' consists of Rebbeca (As mentioned above), as well as a "SAS issue" luminous Webtex assualt vest.

Good luck (you'll need it...)

Interesting, interesting. Do you know my mates Smudge, Chalky, Taff and Jock? They speak very highly of you.

I assume he means "Special Operations".....as in frontal labotomy??

The special mong......he can join our mongs of war surely??!

EYESHKEEEEEEEEEM!!

Smudge

Another cutting edge question. Do I have to shi.t in a plastic bag and carry it round in my knapsack for a month when I go deep black.

siegebuster22 said:
yes i was there at the iranian embassy job. them names dont ring any bells tho, must be them 264 wannabes
Did they bill you for decor?

I would like to stalk someone with out getting caught

what is the best way of doing this

Day or Night

and what sort of clothes should i wear (balaclava, or cam cream)

what sort of tools do i need if i were to be compromised, gun, knife, nite stick, shank or a bottle of buckie

how far apart should me RV's be, and how far from home should i be before pre stalking

siegebuster22 said:
yes i was there at the iranian embassy job. them names dont ring any bells tho, must be them 264 wannabes
bo**cks! You are not SAS and you were not there... :x
OK then a test, If you dont awnser I'll know:

1. what is your rank and the first 4 digits of your tag number?
2. what did you do in hereford during selection?
3. why would you possibly advertise this on a forum site when it breaches all SAS SOP's regarding secrecy?

Also if I had a mind to I could use this site to find your actual location if I were some irate terrorist with the right equipment (which I am not nor am I currently serving before you ask).

Now you've had it!

Fusil you are in grave danger..... there will be an OP in your potting shed by nightfall.

cpunk

LE
minister_doh_nut said:
Now you've had it!

Fusil you are in grave danger..... there will be an OP in your potting shed by nightfall.
Yup. Siegebuster22 will be calling Stan, Stan, Stan, Chalky and Dinger to come and pop a few caps in yo ass.

Alternatively he might just take his fantasies and fcuk off back to his ACF detachment. I can't decide whether he's an AI or actually one of the kids.