Welcome back mod?

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Ragnar, Aug 31, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well is it? Is msr back from the sandpit or has he found he found a way to access ARRSE from the sand pit?

We won't tell the boss man
  2. msr

msr LE

Both! Back on R&R right now, and I have internet in the sandpit.

Am having a cracking time and rumours of me being found without a smile on my face for the first time (during the R&R epic flight in Kuwait City) are true! Evidently I managed to make the day of more than one person who never thought they'd see the day....

Seriously though I am really enjoying myself and I have learnt a great deal on the tour. Everyone I have asked to explain something/help me out/ point me in the right direction/ etc have given me more than my fair share of their time.

I am looking forward to JOTAC when I return, having passed my MK1. My ground briefings have improved beyind all recognition and I am even getting the old grey matter around the seven questions.

I will post up some pictures when I return to the sandpit.

3. So have mine (ok I know what one is now), they've been turning me into a staff b8tch while you've been away. Mini Ragnar was even found playing with a APP-3 disk, she thought it was a game :!: :!:
  4. msr

msr LE

Somebody, somewhere needs to get out more - and while she's there, she should be improving her tac briefings too ;-)

5. Are you popping in for a brew on Monday, msr?
  6. msr

msr LE

Plan B: looks like the army will shaft me on r&r - despite being delayed more than 24hrs, it looks like I will get nothing back, so may have to pop down for tea and tiffin when I finally return.

7. Any time. Just glad to hear that MK1 went swimmingly!

Next stop - Brig TA! :D
  8. msr

msr LE

And if anyone else feels like they've been shafted, PM me for details of the man who has been fucked up the arrse with a 12" strap on.

9. It gets worse, the next morning she'd marked up her 'chalk' board, woke up to hear her doing a TAC brief to her mum - 'No mum thats a recce screen in front of the Bde'.

I won't mention the time she was complaining mum had taken the gateway down to do the ironing (she couldn't get on the cbbc website)