Welcome back mod?

Well is it? Is msr back from the sandpit or has he found he found a way to access ARRSE from the sand pit?

We won't tell the boss man

Ragnar,

Both! Back on R&R right now, and I have internet in the sandpit.

Am having a cracking time and rumours of me being found without a smile on my face for the first time (during the R&R epic flight in Kuwait City) are true! Evidently I managed to make the day of more than one person who never thought they'd see the day....

Seriously though I am really enjoying myself and I have learnt a great deal on the tour. Everyone I have asked to explain something/help me out/ point me in the right direction/ etc have given me more than my fair share of their time.

I am looking forward to JOTAC when I return, having passed my MK1. My ground briefings have improved beyind all recognition and I am even getting the old grey matter around the seven questions.

I will post up some pictures when I return to the sandpit.

msr

msr said:
My ground briefings have improved beyind all recognition
So have mine (ok I know what one is now), they've been turning me into a staff b8tch while you've been away. Mini Ragnar was even found playing with a APP-3 disk, she thought it was a game :!: :!:

Ragnar said:
Mini Ragnar was even found playing with a APP-3 disk, she thought it was a game :!: :!:
Somebody, somewhere needs to get out more - and while she's there, she should be improving her tac briefings too ;-)

msr

DD

Plan B: looks like the army will shaft me on r&r - despite being delayed more than 24hrs, it looks like I will get nothing back, so may have to pop down for tea and tiffin when I finally return.

msr

And if anyone else feels like they've been shafted, PM me for details of the man who has been fucked up the arrse with a 12" strap on.

msr

msr said:
and while she's there, she should be improving her tac briefings too ;-)
It gets worse, the next morning she'd marked up her 'chalk' board, woke up to hear her doing a TAC brief to her mum - 'No mum thats a recce screen in front of the Bde'.

I won't mention the time she was complaining mum had taken the gateway down to do the ironing (she couldn't get on the cbbc website)