Welcome back Flash!!

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Yes_Sir! said:
Click Me

Is this the real deal?

Is Flash Back???
Are you a groupie? Do you want me to book a hotel room so that he can take you? Willl that make you feel complete, his man-juice AND his autograph?

Looks like it though his details were re-rentered in the members list over 48 hours ago.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Yes_Sir! said:
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wipe your chin you disgusting little slut.

Wigan.

YOU SEE HE HAS BEEN TAKEN UP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

He was gone, slain by the COpilate and pharitrolls, he rose again 9at Easter time no less) - came to us in a vision and now has again been taken up.

I believe!

DozyBint said:
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
fucking hell, here we go again :roll:

i have come to the inescapable conclusion that Chubb is, in fact, one of the mods :)
Would have to be Admin to change the name though. :scratch:
It is possible to change your own name somehow though because Waithbraite changed his to Gutaway.
He didn't register a new username because it applied retrospectively in old threads.

It's getting a bit like Alice in Kafka land

EX_STAB said:
DozyBint said:

i have come to the inescapable conclusion that Chubb is, in fact, one of the mods :)
It is possible to change your own name somehow though because Waithbraite changed his to Gutaway.
He didn't register a new username because it applied retrospectively in old threads.

Taken from the FAQ

Can I change my User name

We restricted the ability of users to change their log in names some time ago as it was being abused by a small minority of users. Changes to usernames can now only be made by the two site admins. If you let us what you would like as your new username we will do the honours. If it's reasonably likely that someone else already has the name, then it's worth visiting the forum search page and searching for posts by that username to check it's not taken.

EX_STAB said:
DozyBint said:

I'm a complete techie biff so I'm not going to argue what's possible, but I know the answer to queries about changing one's user-name has always been to send an email to the COs.

It is really bizarre though.

DozyBint said:
EX_STAB said:
DozyBint said:

I'm a complete techie biff so I'm not going to argue what's possible, but I know the answer to queries about changing one's user-name has always been to send an email to the COs.

It is really bizarre though.
Well unless Waithbraite was a sock puppet being run by the CO he must have done it himself because I don't believe that the CO would have failed to realise that "Gutaway" was very close to Cutaway who was being constantly baited by Waithbraite at the time. This was only about January remember. I brought it to CO's attention and Waithbraite disappeared immediately.

Maybe Flashy is actually Both CO's and Warrant/Trenau whatever.

It's all getting a bit too much like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOdKqAPtOxg

:omfg: So has Flash the Gash been suspended again.... what is that all about... or am I just imagining things ... !

Latest Threads