Discussion in 'Gunners' started by bongo1, Oct 13, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. IM surprised nobody's mentioned it yet ! welcome back boys congratulations and condolences airborne !!!!
  2. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

who the heck are 7th, never heard of them
  3. Is that a joke? 7RHA
  4. Are there not girls in 7RHA as well?
  5. Yes they're called H Bty.
  6. More to the point, who are you Dago David?
  7. Welcome back 7th (Parachute) Regiment Royal Horse Artillery - fcuking well done.
  8. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

I like it :D

Well done to all on your return
  9. Well done lads.
  10. what about welcome back 12 regt who had 3 fatalaties in iraq, i think 7th and all the airbourne have had enough of the limelight for now
  11. Well done 7th - a job well done
  12. I think you meant to say "what about welcome back 12 regt who had 3 fatalaties in iraq"...your second point is both unjust and ignoble. You will no doubt wish to apologise for your bitchiness, I expect it is just time of the month...

Welcome back all of the Gunner units and IRs who once again demonstrate why our sole battle honour is "Ubique" and demonstrate that we do indeed follow where right and glory lead!
  13. Actually I'm suprised he didn't say

"what about welcome back 12 regt, who are jobless flatty cnuts who should be sacked for being Air Defence"
  14. Fair point. You're either steam or you're not...
  15. sheldrake

sheldrake RIP

I was just about to get drawn into the bitching when I thought "No Sheldrake, that's beneath you!", so I'm not going to make any crass comments about electric dart chuckers not being proper Gunners anyway, flabby or not.

I'll stick to welcoming everyone back and saying bloody well done.

"So bloody well done".

Nice to see 7th in the mix with a few gongs as well. Thoroughly deserved.

And it'll save any repetitions of RHA 200 when 7th turned up with their 3 GSMs. It must have been quite embarrasing, but my, how we chuckled!