Welbexian Officers

Ummmmmm, Officers? And you come on here questioning the liquidity of an army officer? Officers no matter how they arrive at such somewhere along the route, undergo a lobotomy In order to remove any brain cells that get in the way of joined up thinking (and map reading).
Very few officers make the grade, unlike SNCO’s who prove their worth before they get appointed to such.
Not every officer obviously, those who came up the ranks clearly in a different league, rather like the major who when I was facing a whole load of shoit, after my OC (Maj Shot-for-brains) was utterly convinced that I had carried out the arson of our company stores, pointed out that as I had been on leave in the US, could not have carried out this wibble of his imagination. Officers, i’v shoit better.
Hey! It’s great that you’re back!

While you’re here, tell us again about the gunner sergeant who took multiple GPMG rounds...

It might persuade all those horrible detractors of yours that you’re not a walting fantasist...

Euclid

War Hero
Ummmmmm, Officers? And you come on here questioning the liquidity of an army officer? Officers no matter how they arrive at such somewhere along the route, undergo a lobotomy In order to remove any brain cells that get in the way of joined up thinking (and map reading).
Very few officers make the grade, unlike SNCO’s who prove their worth before they get appointed to such.
Not every officer obviously, those who came up the ranks clearly in a different league, rather like the major who when I was facing a whole load of shoit, after my OC (Maj Shot-for-brains) was utterly convinced that I had carried out the arson of our company stores, pointed out that as I had been on leave in the US, could not have carried out this wibble of his imagination. Officers, i’v shoit better.
Robme you dripping quim. Have you managed to edit your pisspoor attempt at fabricating your military record yet?

Diogenes' limp

Old-Salt
Ummmmmm, Officers? Officers no matter how they arrive at such somewhere along the route, undergo a lobotomy In order to remove any brain cells that get in the way of joined up thinking (and map reading )
So you are saying that impediments to joined up thinking are removed by the commissioning process. A ringing, if unusual, endorsement indeed.
Though in fairness it may not be so true for map reading.

(Someone keep @Gravelbelly out of this thread as the sniggering would become unbearable.)
Who, me? Nawwww, I would never do that*, as my / (PBUH) @HIGHLANDER_SPY 's old place has let the women in too (a good thing, IMHO). It means that they're now also causing fear and terror on the hockey pitches ("Devils in skirts"?), and far closer to my preferred description of the place, as a cross between Junior Leaders and "St. Trinians for pad brats"...

(I may have mentioned it before, as the brute refused to help me cheat at maths)
Yeah, but he's dyslexic. Would he have put the answers the right way around? :cool:

And while we might not have had DSF, we had the Military Secretary. All your personnel are belong to us... the bleeps can wind their necks in too, I think we've got their Corps Secretary...

* Well, maybe just a little

Last edited:
Maybe that's what Welbeck needed.

I still can't work out how as an organisation, they managed to create a culture that turned out such an almost universally toxic brand of individual that seemed at odds with the attitude of the rest of the Army.

Giving them a place at RMAS before they even started Welbeck and then an IRC on commissioning certainly didn't help, neither in terms of encouraging them to perform, nor in removing them from the Army once it was realised that it was not in the Army's interests to allow them to continue having exposure to soldiers.

I can think of one Welbexian still serving, who will reach her 20 year point, despite several unsuccessful attempts by the Army to remove her from service.
Did she *fall* out of a window at RMAS?

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer
Yeah, but he's dyslexic. Would he have put the answers the right way around? :cool:
Go on, you tell him that's spelt wrong. I dare you. I'll be watching from over here.

One scary motherhumper.

Who, me? Nawwww, I would never do that*, as my / (PBUH) @HIGHLANDER_SPY 's old place has let the women in too (a good thing, IMHO). It means that they're now also causing fear and terror on the hockey pitches ("Devils in skirts"?), and far closer to my preferred description of the place, as a cross between Junior Leaders and "St. Trinians for pad brats"...

And while we might not have had DSF, we had the Military Secretary. All your personnel are belong to us... the bleeps can wind their necks in too, I think we've got their Corps Secretary...

Poof. That is all.
(We produced the brawny fellow who designed - sorry; 'sculpted' - all of the Barbie Dolls in the past 50 years. Mean sod he was, too, and viciously vindictive to impertinent 3rd Formers, but has mellowed. 'Character', you see.)

Aquavite

Clanker
You were never in the army so your opinion, like your bluffing attempts, are worthless.

Tch. Senior HR types and ....'Signals' too. To be expected, I suppose.
giphy.gif

Tch. Senior HR types...
Hey, at least that "senior HR type" made it to GOC Scotland and Colonel of a decent Regiment of the Line - DCbt rather than DSF. My year all joined ScotDiv as Jocks, or went to Pirbright / Bordon / Lympstone (with the requisite few to Hendon and Tulliallan). One, dare I even admit it, went to Cranwell (the horror, the horror).

Granted, I'm confused as to how a bloke from my year (Alex G) got an MBE as a Corporal, but then he was EOD...

Go on, you tell him that's spelt wrong. I dare you. I'll be watching from over here.
And he seemed like such a nice bloke, too... Kitson, on the other hand, was scary (to this teenager, anyway - he's the only Inspecting General I really remember noticing).

Hey, at least that "senior HR type" made it to GOC Scotland and Colonel of a decent Regiment of the Line - DCbt rather than DSF. My year all joined ScotDiv as Jocks, or went to Pirbright / Bordon / Lympstone (with the requisite few to Hendon and Tulliallan). One, dare I even admit it, went to Cranwell (the horror, the horror).

Granted, I'm confused as to how a bloke from my year (Alex G) got an MBE as a Corporal, but then he was EOD...

And he seemed like such a nice bloke, too... Kitson, on the other hand, was scary (to this teenager, anyway - he's the only Inspecting General I really remember noticing).
Rationalisation your only refuge.

All nice boys, I'm convinced, but my alma mater produced me, and I'm the finest psychological example available (or so I'm told). And Barbie Doll. Do you know who 'Ken' was modelled on? Do you? Do you?

Last edited:

Latest Threads