Welbexian Officers

I rather liked it some time ago when he engaged with Fill Your Boots and basically said, “okay, you tell me how we can make things better..”. All they seemed to come up with was ‘we want beards’.
I think that they should be allowed, tbh. I haven't worn MTP since March and I've grown a rather splendid lockdown beard - Mrs H_M now insists of trimming it once a week.

I thought that 7 of them got done at CM in the end, including 1 OCdt.
Don't know about Shriv.
This one was CO 6Bn

This is a little more detailed in terms of punishment

Don't know about Shriv.
This one was CO 6Bn

This is a little more detailed in terms of punishment
He got caught a second time, IIRC.

I can think of one Welbexian still serving, who will reach her 20 year point, despite several unsuccessful attempts by the Army to remove her from service.
RLC, married to an LE? (after divorcing her DE husband - who was a top bloke)

If so, she had the nickname 'Moonpig' as a subbie.

Last edited:

Euclid

War Hero
I thought that 7 of them got done at CM in the end, including 1 OCdt.
Civvy trial and they were all acquitted, although I suspect CGS was not particularly impressed by group sex in the an officers mess sauna. Even if they were all Welbexian tech types (and one woman).

Not that I know of, but I too thought it an unusual name. Btw at school his nickname was Lurch, like the Addams Family character.

Euclid

War Hero
Ty as in Tyrone? Tyrone as in name popular with a certain demographic and immortalised by the somewhat inept getaway driver in Snatch?

Tyrone became the ubiquitous nickname for any bloke of colour behind the tillers/wheel of any wagon involved in any form of mishap back in my day.

Ty as in Tyrone? Tyrone as in name popular with a certain demographic and immortalised by the somewhat inept getaway driver in Snatch?

Tyrone became the ubiquitous nickname for any bloke of colour behind the tillers/wheel of any wagon involved in any form of mishap back in my day.
Probably named after the actor...Tyrone Power.

From his Wiki page;
Lieutenant-General Tyrone Richard Urch CBE (born 12 June 1965) is a British Army officer who served as General Officer Commanding Force Troops Command and is currently Commander Home Command.

Urch was born on 12 June 1965. He was educated at Warminster School and Welbeck College. He studied at Cranfield University (BEng) and King's College London (MA).

Euclid

War Hero
From his Wiki page;
Lieutenant-General Tyrone Richard Urch CBE (born 12 June 1965) is a British Army officer who served as General Officer Commanding Force Troops Command and is currently Commander Home Command.

Urch was born on 12 June 1965. He was educated at Warminster School and Welbeck College. He studied at Cranfield University (BEng) and King's College London (MA).
Well I suppose he ticks a couple of the diversity boxes - comp school followed by Shriv poly.

JJWRacing

Clanker
War
Well I suppose he ticks a couple of the diversity boxes - comp school followed by Shriv poly.
Warminster School was not a comp, its used to be Lord Weymouth and St Monica's but it was then amalgamated, the comp school in Warminster is Kingdown, hence we were called Lordys and they Kingers when we used to fight, which was quite frequent, they used to gang up on us when we walked back from the Train Station until they did it to a 6th Former called Charlie Chan ( I shit you not, that was his name) and he ******* battered about 12 of them.

RLC, married to an LE? (after divorcing her DE husband - who was a top bloke)

If so, she had the nickname 'Moonpig' as a subbie.
Not that one. This one is also RLC, never married, but has shagged many soldiers.

She's been in the papers a few times...

Latest Threads