"Welbeck, what's all that about?"

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by Ops_Offr, Jan 22, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well - I mean really. Charisma bypass, what else is on the syllabus?

2. Ah yes, Welbeck!  Now what is that all about?  I'm sure somewhere there may be a few decent Welbexians hiding in teeth arms but really?

It's abit like that Spitting Image song "I've never met an interesting Welbexian"

3. How bizarre???
    I was just about to add a message about the qualities of the esteemed institution that be Welbeck when I noticed the Ops Offr's esteemed thoughts, how funny that they should echo those of Ash Plant and myself so closely....

As for me, I won't hear a word against Welbeck (due mainly to strategic cotton wool), I have always been more careful since slagging off "*****ing Welbeckians!" over coffee one day to discover that the CO, 2IC, Adjt, both Coy Comds and two of the Pl Comds present all had the old school tie.....

Hum, not the best career move I'll ever make, but hey - if they'll promote a Welbeckian they'll promote anyone!

4. So is it really important what school you went to? I really don't understand. I went to North Kesteven Secondary Modern, burnt me old school tie just prior to going to an 'approved' school.

Really, what's that all about?!?!?! ??? ??? ???

5. CGS

CGS War Hero Moderator

Two of the most insulting things I have ever heard:

and

6. Welbeck...Absolute Shower! :)