Welbeck DSFC - Application Details

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Officer Recruiting' started by Knightwars4, Aug 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Been a while since I was last active here.

Mind you, I'm not all too sure if I've posted this thread in the correct board.

Moving on, just wanted to know for definite about an application process to Welbeck. Read below...

For background information concerning me and all:

At what age should I complete an Army Interest Forum and Welbeck Proforma, as suggested here:

If you've any experience in these matters then just give me the whole plot. I'll like to get my head around this whole business with no dramas.

By the way, I'm not a fookin' wah! :)
  2. You've spent too much time at Cambridge. I reckon you should enlist.

No offence, just nonevent jokes.

Cheers for the suggestion though, I'll give 'em a ring tomorrow.

Correction. I followed the link; submitted the form off. Waiting on them.
  3. You want to go into the ACI0 and ask to speak with them about Wellbeck in year 10 to start the ball rolling. Your predicted grades of A/A8 are great as you need at least As or may get through with a B in Physics and Maths. Remember you have to take Physics and maths at A level aswell and you are looking at going as an Officer in RE, REME or Royal Signals. Keep up with the extra curriculum activities as will be a vital part of your application. Even look out in the mean time for a parents visit up to Wellbeck as it is a great set up there as been up for a visit myself a few years back.
  4. CJM

CJM Old-Salt

I thought you wanted to be a para-astrophysicist-phd-sas-imperialgraduate-jamesbond-mi5 soldier?
  5. Para-Astro-SF-Spook (PASFSpook = passive spook). Waaaay more simpler and well spelt. Lol. There is still more I'm aspiring to than just that.

Welbeck is part of my grand master plan. If fits well with everything else.