Welbeck College 'scandal'

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Myss, Jan 15, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Somebody on here asked for another scandal - and lo and behold - up pops another, and where else would it be? In the very reputable mil friendly (sarc) Sun:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005021627,00.html

Good forward thinking The Sun - they also run a article about the failures over Pay 2000 - just to show no bias of course :roll: :wink:

2. Come on, we must have some Welbexians on here - unless they're all sat in their rooms in the Bordon mess, masturbating furiously over crankshafts and stuff...

Inside int on Growcott's growler?

TOPLESS PICTURE ON THE LINK, BY THE WAY - That'll get 'em in

3. Fantastic! Pic with her puppies out! :D

D'you think she might be feeling just a bit betrayed by someone?

4. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

So who has got copies???

5. Who would want copies 8O

6. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Some of us have poor taste

7. There was a bit of a rush to pick up copies of the Sun in the Mess this morning. An interesting topic of conservation among the ex-Welbexians here!

8. Betrayed, nice word isn't it :wink:

9. hmmm all very interesting, I knew miss growcott as she was my maths teacher at the school i was at before she moved to welbeck. she was there a good couple years and there were always rumors about why she had left her old school and come to mine. looks like she just loves a scandal!! not surprising in the least from the rumors i heard at school!!

10. Glad she wasn't your English teacher too - now that really would have been a scandal!

11. yeh put it this way she wasnt exactly loved at school, personally we all thought she was a lesbian but guess that one was wrong!!!! seeing as the pics my friends saw were quite the ops!!

12. I would. I bet she'd go like a steam train.

13. More to the point where can you find other teachers like this!:)

14. believe me she was a one and only, i remember her giving us lines one day cos we had been bad, euh mini hitler that she was, good old jag!! surprisingly since all this blew up she seems to have changed her email address, ah well no doubt laying low, thinking she wont be getting another teaching job for a while, ah well im sure most of us have been scarred for life by her stories thats for sure

15. I did a Google on her name and didn't find much - apart from the story in the Scum, and the posts on here.

But I did find this weird little site.