Weird Parody Video

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by GunsaBlazin, Apr 21, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This weird parody video in the vein of the 'Amarillo' wind-up surfaced yesterday on YouTube. The singers sound American, but I can't work out if it's Yanks in someone elses Uniform (they look Danish, maybe?) or whether they got a Yank song and mimed along to it. Anyone know their foreign uniforms better than me?
  2. The song is Kokomo by the Beach Boys but obviously the lyrics aren't. Not sure of nationality but a good spoof and a good ending.
    Worth watching unless you hate the Beach Boys.
  3. thats the Norwegian spoof then
  4. Norwegian? Ahhh.
  5. Aha!
  6. Brilliant Are they not Danish???
  7. i particularly like the part when he sticks his middle finger up to a monkey wagon!
  8. No doubt.They're Norwegian.
    Brilliant spoof! Much better than our lame Amarillo spoof we nicked from you Brits.
  9. Nope the Danes have a type of Flecktarn, they look like Norgies to me.
  10. I am pretty sure that was pre-amarillo. They are supposedly Norweigien. Very camp. I like it.
  11. Clever lyrics - "scr3wed up Rwanda, wish we could have helped ya"
  12. Apparently it was made by a load of Norwegian MP's whilst on tour in Kosovo. The story goes that when the Serbian government got hold of it there was a complaint made to the Norwegian government, who had to apologise on behalf of the soldiers concerned.
    Pre-dates amarillo (the squaddie version) by about 2 years I believe.