Weird Parody Video

This weird parody video in the vein of the 'Amarillo' wind-up surfaced yesterday on YouTube. The singers sound American, but I can't work out if it's Yanks in someone elses Uniform (they look Danish, maybe?) or whether they got a Yank song and mimed along to it. Anyone know their foreign uniforms better than me?

The song is Kokomo by the Beach Boys but obviously the lyrics aren't. Not sure of nationality but a good spoof and a good ending.
Worth watching unless you hate the Beach Boys.

Brilliant Are they not Danish???

No doubt.They're Norwegian.
Brilliant spoof! Much better than our lame Amarillo spoof we nicked from you Brits.

GunsaBlazin said:
This weird parody video in the vein of the 'Amarillo' wind-up surfaced yesterday on YouTube. The singers sound American, but I can't work out if it's Yanks in someone elses Uniform (they look Danish, maybe?) or whether they got a Yank song and mimed along to it. Anyone know their foreign uniforms better than me?
I am pretty sure that was pre-amarillo. They are supposedly Norweigien. Very camp. I like it.

Apparently it was made by a load of Norwegian MP's whilst on tour in Kosovo. The story goes that when the Serbian government got hold of it there was a complaint made to the Norwegian government, who had to apologise on behalf of the soldiers concerned.
Pre-dates amarillo (the squaddie version) by about 2 years I believe.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Proximo The NAAFI Bar 49
Oddbod The NAAFI Bar 1
R The Intelligence Cell 5