Weird or what?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Robbeaus, Mar 11, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have come to the conclusion that this site is haunted, seriously well spooky.

There I was leading a right merry dance around some inane trivial nothing post, something to do with authors and z list film stars. Dinger was well featured along wit the usual bunch of hangers on and Tory lick spittals. When me low fuel light came up on the IPad? So stuck it on charge, and when I came back it was like gone!!!!!!!!!! Vanished, Bermuda Triangled like it never existed. Need the theme music for tales of the unexpected here, you know du du du daa (or something like that).

What a turn up eh, just getting to the nub of just how irrelevant da tinternet is and bingo bobs your uncle vanished into lalal land.

Still it was fun whilst it lasted. Got to go there are some night knomes that need shafting, can't let them down.
  2. And like every event in your life, you just had to come on here and discuss it? You're a waste of a sperm.
    • Like Like x 5
  3. Any chance you could have a similar light fitted, to the same end?
    • Like Like x 2
  4. And you are? and what purpose in life do you offer then (btw corrected your post foc, I'm kind like that)

Sorry got to go, lost post in lala land and knomes to shaft
  5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I am not Rodney. So, getting back to the vexed issue of Llamas...

6. If I may...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Why would this help me sort out the dense fog of the grade z'ders who inhabit this site then?
  8. Oooh, oooh...

• Like Like x 1
  9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I feel your pain Bro. Allow me and my chums to help...

10. Schadenfreude i/ˈʃɑːdənfrɔɪdə/ (German: [ˈʃaːdənˌfʁɔʏdə]) is pleasure derived from the misfortunes of others.
  11. Does anyone have any Llama-themed songs?
  12. Too techie for me...I just do links

That and I don't really care anyway...

13. You are to kind, thank you