Weird or what?

I have come to the conclusion that this site is haunted, seriously well spooky.

There I was leading a right merry dance around some inane trivial nothing post, something to do with authors and z list film stars. Dinger was well featured along wit the usual bunch of hangers on and Tory lick spittals. When me low fuel light came up on the IPad? So stuck it on charge, and when I came back it was like gone!!!!!!!!!! Vanished, Bermuda Triangled like it never existed. Need the theme music for tales of the unexpected here, you know du du du daa (or something like that).

What a turn up eh, just getting to the nub of just how irrelevant da tinternet is and bingo bobs your uncle vanished into lalal land.

Still it was fun whilst it lasted. Got to go there are some night knomes that need shafting, can't let them down.

And like every event in your life, you just had to come on here and discuss it? You're a waste of a sperm.

When me low fuel light came up on the IPad? So stuck it on charge, and when I came back it was like gone!!!!!!!!!! Vanished, Bermuda Triangled like it never existed.
Any chance you could have a similar light fitted, to the same end?

And like every event in your life, you just had to come on here and discuss it? You're a god and i hang on your every word.
And you are? and what purpose in life do you offer then (btw corrected your post foc, I'm kind like that)

Sorry got to go, lost post in lala land and knomes to shaft

Any chance you could have a similar light fitted, to the same end?
Why would this help me sort out the dense fog of the grade z'ders who inhabit this site then?

Oooh, oooh...

[video=youtube_share;6QgCfnBtF7M]http://youtu.be/6QgCfnBtF7M[/video]

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Why would this help me sort out the dense fog of the grade z'ders who inhabit this site then?
I feel your pain Bro. Allow me and my chums to help...

[video=youtube;HbPDKHXWlLQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbPDKHXWlLQ[/video]

And you are? and what purpose in life do you offer then (btw corrected your post foc, I'm kind like that)

Sorry got to go, lost post in lala land and knomes to shaft

Schadenfreude i/ˈʃɑːdənfrɔɪdə/ (German: [ˈʃaːdənˌfʁɔʏdə]) is pleasure derived from the misfortunes of others.

Thanks Rodney, just need to link it to the post now.
Too techie for me...I just do links

That and I don't really care anyway...

Rodney2q

And like every event in your life, you are just a god on whose ground I will walk in fear and tremble
You are to kind, thank you

Any chance you could and teach me the Baghavad Gita if you have 1minute or even 1 hour to allow me to spend in homage to you
You know i am humbled by your devotion

I am not Rodney. So, getting back to the vexed issue of Llamas...
I'm sorry my friend I don't know anything about animal husbandry, but it was to kind of you to remember me, in your hours of pain

Schadenfreude i/ˈʃɑːdənfrɔɪdə/ (German: [ˈʃaːdənˌfʁɔʏdə]) is pleasure derived from the misfortunes of others.
And I am the biggest shagenfreude in the park

You are so munificent to me in my hours of devotion and wibbling

Your reward awaits you in heaven

Oh bollicks is that it?

Is their nobody else who is up to cum dance with your God, and allow me to show you the way to Theta [fuck tom cruise I say], from once you came ye shall return [and all of you, well over due by the looks of it]?

I tell ya you lot wouldn't have lasted 10 mins in the truckies

Latest Threads