Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Muggle, Sep 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. being in a certain career where i get to see all sort, heres a few of favs -Ahkin Johbi, War & Peace (I kid you not), Autumn Twist (sounds like a Dulux paint)

anyone got A N Other?
  2. Have woked with Marconi system X stuff called walti and balti
  3. There is a Mike Hunt works for FleetFactors truck parts in manchester and if you hang around the War Museum Northern or the T/Park area at all you can see a A. Hitler ( i kid you not) truck around abouts most Thursday's
  4. I have a heard of a Megan Bacon and a Richard Head.
  5. Pte Summer Love.

Not kidding.
  6. Another bloke called Turvey nick named Topsy.
  7. Peter Edward Niswart - one of my ex recruits honest!
  8. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Met two of them, one a civvie, another was a Major serving in 2LI, met him in Kosovo!!!!!!!

Also knew Gnr (now Mr) Stanley Still. Always a treat on parades, that bloke.

Stan: "I'm in the middle rank, sir"
  9. Sgt Sergeant and Sgt Officer
  10. maj coward - officer in reme ta for a while
  11. There was also one in the paras some years ago. Young officer in the 1980s. Don't know how long he stayed in. A good man.
  12. doesw joseph heller and Catch 22 count for " Major Major Major Major "

thought not i will just get my coat
  13. A brigade weekend at RAF Waddington eons ago revealed that one of the USAF officers working on the Nimrod AWACS programme (I said it was a while back) was Major Randy L Booby. I've also met a James D Kirk, who told me that he spent a fair bit of his time making sure peopel get his middle initial right
  14. Lt (Frank) Dan, US Army, Bosnia 95/96.

Not much piss taking there :wink:
  15. Richard A (Fludd) Fella wanted to revert to his mothers maiden name, idea sacked after he was called Dick for a week.