WEIRD NAMES

being in a certain career where i get to see all sort, heres a few of favs -Ahkin Johbi, War & Peace (I kid you not), Autumn Twist (sounds like a Dulux paint)

anyone got A N Other?

There is a Mike Hunt works for FleetFactors truck parts in manchester and if you hang around the War Museum Northern or the T/Park area at all you can see a A. Hitler ( i kid you not) truck around abouts most Thursday's

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
JoseyWales said:
I have a heard of a Megan Bacon and a Richard Head.
Met two of them, one a civvie, another was a Major serving in 2LI, met him in Kosovo!!!!!!!

Also knew Gnr (now Mr) Stanley Still. Always a treat on parades, that bloke.

BSM: "STAND STILL THE FRONT RANK"
Stan: "I'm in the middle rank, sir"
BSM "GETOFFMYFCUKINGPARADEANDOUTSIDEMYOFFICEYOUPISSTAKINGCNUTFORTHELASTFCUKINGTIME"

Fugly said:
JoseyWales said:
I have a heard of a Megan Bacon and a Richard Head.
Met two of them, one a civvie, another was a Major serving in 2LI, met him in Kosovo!!!!!!!
There was also one in the paras some years ago. Young officer in the 1980s. Don't know how long he stayed in. A good man.

heidtheba said:
Sgt Sergeant and Sgt Officer
doesw joseph heller and Catch 22 count for " Major Major Major Major "

thought not i will just get my coat

A brigade weekend at RAF Waddington eons ago revealed that one of the USAF officers working on the Nimrod AWACS programme (I said it was a while back) was Major Randy L Booby. I've also met a James D Kirk, who told me that he spent a fair bit of his time making sure peopel get his middle initial right

Richard A (Fludd) Fella wanted to revert to his mothers maiden name, idea sacked after he was called Dick for a week.

Worked with a chap at RAF Coltishall called "Corporal Sergeant",

there is a longbow maker called "Richard Head",

also the SMO at RAF Abingdon at one time was called "Dr. De'ath",

one of the Oncologists at York district hospital a few years back was called "Dr.Tuma",

a L/Bdr's on 269 was called "Wayne Kerr",

Bloke who ran a Chinese restaraunt who's papers I found whilst working for a solicitor was called "Fuk Yu Ho",

and one of the patients I now work with renamed himself "David Goodtime Justified Love",

and to cap it all I once bonked a lass who went by the name of "Rainie Dace"!

Old 'un, ex-footballer for NUFC was christened Richard little but called Dick by his parents.

Many years ago at university I had a chemistry professor. A very nice young woman named Clarissa deKunt, Ph.D.. Most professors were quite formal in those days but she told us to call her Clarissa as she preferred that to Doctor deKunt.

At the time she was single but my guess is that she married and took her husbands name.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Forces Digital The Intelligence Cell 274
Kit_Monkey The NAAFI Bar 305
B The NAAFI Bar 56