weird names for sex acts

theirs loads of weired names for sex acts but i laughed last night when i heard my brother ask a bird to be his chileon minor,
"whats that" she asked,
to which he replied "i want you to go to the base of my shaft, and stay down their till christmas".
does anybody else have some new ones he can try out next week.

theirs loads of weired names for sex acts but i laughed last night when i heard my brother ask a bird to be his chileon minor,
"whats that" she asked,
to which he replied "i want you to go to the base of my shaft, and stay down their till christmas".
does anybody else have some new ones he can try out next week.
You do realise that all the miners down that shaft have reverted to a 'most of the day' sleep pattern. Although things might be looking up NASA have suggested they include more activity in their day.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
You do realise that all the miners down that shaft have reverted to a 'most of the day' sleep pattern. Although things might be looking up NASA have suggested they include more activity in their day.
hide and seek?

I-spy?

:omfg: Gawd! ....

I always thought 'intercourse' was a bizarre name. It always conjured up images of some continental backpacking holiday.

oldbaldy

LE
I thought intercouse was what two blokes had in the buffet car of the 1700 from Liverpool St.

I thought intercouse was what two blokes had in the buffet car of the 1700 from Liverpool St.
It might explain the taste of the sandwiches.

A late friend's (RIP) favourite act was:

Spocking

Two fingers in the front, two in the back. Think of Dr Spock's salute as he says "Go in Peace".

And in fairness, it's a technique that works well with some women.

Panda sex.

Eats, shoots and leaves.

Returns to camp next morning with a pint of milk and a daily newspaper.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Forces Digital The Intelligence Cell 274
Kit_Monkey The NAAFI Bar 305
D The NAAFI Bar 61