Weird Dreams

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
The other night I had a weird dream.

I was in a two storey building. I was on the second floor with another person looking down at the floor below where there were about 8 people. For some reason, as only dreams do, I dropped a grenade onto them killing them all. I turned to the person I was with and said something along the lines of "Don't say anything, they can't prove it".

Now the weird bit is, I remember thinking at the time, I can't get into trouble as this is only a dream.

And No! No alcohol or cheese was consumed before bed

Now apart from the obvious dreams of being butt fucked by Lucy Pinder with a strap on, has anyone else had weird dreams?

I saw the Newcastle/Spurs score in my dream last night it was 3-0 in the 78 minute

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I saw the Newcastle/Spurs score in my dream last night it was 3-0 in the 78 minute
Fucking hell! That is weird.

I was in a two storey building. I was on the second floor with another person looking down at the floor below where there were about 8 people. For some reason, as only dreams do, I dropped a grenade onto them killing them all. I turned to the person I was with and said something along the lines of "Don't say anything, they can't prove it".

Now the weird bit is, I remember thinking at the time, I can't get into trouble as this is only a dream.

Now apart from the obvious dreams of being butt fucked by Lucy Pinder with a strap on, has anyone else had weird dreams?
I had a weird dream that some fucker dropped a grenade on me and seven of my mates whilst we were miding our own business. Cunt.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I had a weird dream that some fucker dropped a grenade on me and seven of my mates whilst we were miding our own business. Cunt.
You must have pissed me off at some point!

Just out of interest, has anyone else noticed (unlike above) that the swear filter doesn't work anymore.

Cunt,Cunt,Cunt,Wanker,Fuck,Shit,Gordon Brown.

See what I mean!

I had a dream that I was with some pr1ck on the FIRST floor of a building and he insisted on using the american terminology and calling it the second. And if that wasn't a big enough crime, the fcukwit then dropped a grenade on a load of poor ba$tards on the ground floor below and expected me to help him cover it up. Kn0b.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I had a dream that I was with some pr1ck on the FIRST floor of a building and he insisted on using the american terminology and calling it the second. And if that wasn't a big enough crime, the fcukwit then dropped a grenade on a load of poor ba$tards on the ground floor below and expected me to help him cover it up. Kn0b.
Yes Yes fair one!

You don't have to put Kn0b anymore!

Cuntybollocks.

No but are you in in the US forces and deployed on OP's oversea's? Sounds like a cunts trick they normally play

you are John McClane and I claim my tenner !

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
No but are you in in the US forces and deployed on OP's oversea's? Sounds like a cunts trick they normally play
No! But I used to fly an A10.

You must have pissed me off at some point!

Just out of interest, has anyone else noticed (unlike above) that the swear filter doesn't work anymore.

Cunt,Cunt,Cunt,Wanker,Fuck,Shit,Gordon Brown.

See what I mean!
Fucking hell mate that last ones a bit harsh!

I dreamt that I had eaten a giant marshmellow, when I woke up me pillow was missing.

last night i dreamt i was shaggin the arse off Ruth langsford,and when i woke i realised i was rubbing a pathetic semi against my mrs armpit..filthy bastard that i am...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Proximo The NAAFI Bar 49
Oddbod The NAAFI Bar 1
R The Intelligence Cell 5