Weird Dreams

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by B_AND_T, Dec 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

The other night I had a weird dream.

I was in a two storey building. I was on the second floor with another person looking down at the floor below where there were about 8 people. For some reason, as only dreams do, I dropped a grenade onto them killing them all. I turned to the person I was with and said something along the lines of "Don't say anything, they can't prove it".

Now the weird bit is, I remember thinking at the time, I can't get into trouble as this is only a dream.

And No! No alcohol or cheese was consumed before bed

Now apart from the obvious dreams of being butt fucked by Lucy Pinder with a strap on, has anyone else had weird dreams?
  2. erm no not me!!

but the meaning 0f your dream is that infact you are gay!
  3. I saw the Newcastle/Spurs score in my dream last night it was 3-0 in the 78 minute
  4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Fucking hell! That is weird.
  5. I know but just like my dreams to not actual tell me the final score!!!!!!
  6. I had a weird dream that some fucker dropped a grenade on me and seven of my mates whilst we were miding our own business. Cunt.
  7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

You must have pissed me off at some point!

Just out of interest, has anyone else noticed (unlike above) that the swear filter doesn't work anymore.

Cunt,Cunt,Cunt,Wanker,Fuck,Shit,Gordon Brown.

See what I mean!
  8. I had a dream that I was with some pr1ck on the FIRST floor of a building and he insisted on using the american terminology and calling it the second. And if that wasn't a big enough crime, the fcukwit then dropped a grenade on a load of poor ba$tards on the ground floor below and expected me to help him cover it up. Kn0b.
  9. Yeah, I noticed as well you fucking cunting bastarding wanking fucker. :)
  10. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Yes Yes fair one!

You don't have to put Kn0b anymore!

11. Really? Can I just say knob now? Fuckety fuck fuck anal lickers spunky cocks.

12. No but are you in in the US forces and deployed on OP's oversea's? Sounds like a cunts trick they normally play
  13. you are John McClane and I claim my tenner !
  14. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

No! But I used to fly an A10.
  15. Fucking hell mate that last ones a bit harsh!