Weird Advertising

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by tiktok90, Apr 1, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it just because I'm in N America or does everyone get bombarded with advertising for high heeled shoes when viewing the forum?

I mean i'm all for looking at pictures of birds in high heeled shoes, preferably with little to no other clothes on - but I'm not interested in buying them. Sadly, the missus takes a dim view of wearing them....
  2. wouldn't swear to it but I think ads are based on the cookies you've downloaded from other sitess you've viewed
  3. You seem luckier than me all im getting is scientology adds and that fecking annoying we buy any car advert.

I have a bone to pick with the septic advertisers who put adverts on TV and dub it so horribly in an english accent I feel I have to rip my eyes out.
  4. or the german/french ones where its clear they've dubbed them into english because the movement of the mouth is about 4 times longer then the word dubbed over it
  5. loads of cute birds and tits being advertised on my pages

*of the RSPB variety
  6. HHH

HHH LE

I think this site is trying to tell me something all i get are ads for fairy cakes!!
  7. I'm getting a ad for Mountain Dew Energy can you even buy that in the UK.
  8. yeah but its fucking horrible compared to the stuff I used to buy years back