Weird Advertising

Is it just because I'm in N America or does everyone get bombarded with advertising for high heeled shoes when viewing the forum?

I mean i'm all for looking at pictures of birds in high heeled shoes, preferably with little to no other clothes on - but I'm not interested in buying them. Sadly, the missus takes a dim view of wearing them....

wouldn't swear to it but I think ads are based on the cookies you've downloaded from other sitess you've viewed

Is it just because I'm in N America or does everyone get bombarded with advertising for high heeled shoes when viewing the forum?

I mean i'm all for looking at pictures of birds in high heeled shoes, preferably with little to no other clothes on - but I'm not interested in buying them. Sadly, the missus takes a dim view of wearing them....
You seem luckier than me all im getting is scientology adds and that fecking annoying we buy any car advert.

I have a bone to pick with the septic advertisers who put adverts on TV and dub it so horribly in an english accent I feel I have to rip my eyes out.

I have a bone to pick with the septic advertisers who put adverts on TV and dub it so horribly in an english accent I feel I have to rip my eyes out.
or the german/french ones where its clear they've dubbed them into english because the movement of the mouth is about 4 times longer then the word dubbed over it

I think this site is trying to tell me something all i get are ads for fairy cakes!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Proximo The NAAFI Bar 49
Oddbod The NAAFI Bar 1
R The Intelligence Cell 5