Weighted weapons

Would anyone happen to Know the NSN for the WEIGHTED simulated SA80, I know they are used for PT and replace the old rubber ones.

MR_R_SOLE

Old-Salt
Would anyone happen to Know the NSN for the WEIGHTED simulated SA80, I know they are used for PT and replace the old rubber ones.
What kind of namby party shite is this?. Get the Q Bloke to unlock the Armoury and get the real things out. The only time I ever recall seeing a weighted " Dummy" weapons system, was a Padre on AAPCoy at Catterick so he could go handing out Peado Pellets ( other brands of sweets are avaliable) to the Pink lidded mob.

I know this is completely un helpfull but I helped an old dear with her shopping earlier this month and as such have used up my helpfulness quota for the year.

Kindest regards
MR_R_SOLE.

I'll ask. We've got some in the armoury. DM me to remind me later as not in office at present

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

What kind of namby party shite is this?. Get the Q Bloke to unlock the Armoury and get the real things out. The only time I ever recall seeing a weighted " Dummy" weapons system, was a Padre on AAPCoy at Catterick so he could go handing out Peado Pellets ( other brands of sweets are avaliable) to the Pink lidded mob.

I know this is completely un helpfull but I helped an old dear with her shopping earlier this month and as such have used up my helpfulness quota for the year.

Kindest regards
MR_R_SOLE.
If it means less weapon cleaning, they I would have been all for it in my time.

Plus it stops the Kingos from ‘losing’ them, the absolute sticky fingered ‘losing’ little cxnts!

Is this one of them?
Screenshot (189).png

Latest Threads