Weight of a Bag, Sleeping, Jungle

Does anyone have one they can weigh for me or give me an approximate weight in the issue stuffsack please?

Does anyone have one they can weigh for me or give me an approximate weight in the issue stuffsack please?
1.2kg according to here:

945g here:

1.2kg according to here:

945g here:
Damn tidy cheers mate!

Even at the heavy end of those 2 numbers it's about 800gms lighter that my existing bag

itchy300

Old-Salt
The 'hood' is a separate piece sewn on later in production. It's a 5 minute job to unstitch and bin and you'll be surprised how much smaller the bag will compress down and will shave off a few grams

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
it's a thicker less sweaty spec than the softie 3 so around a kilo. 1 season civvy bags can be lighter.my 2 season karrimor global traveller I use for cycling is 800 grams or so.

it's a thicker less sweaty spec than the softie 3 so around a kilo. 1 season civvy bags can be lighter.my 2 season karrimor global traveller I use for cycling is 800 grams or so.
How do you pedal a sleeping bag :? :p

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
How do you pedal a sleeping bag :? :p
put my feet out the bottom.

I've got quechua sleep mover I could cycle in. waterpoof outer fabric though so its sweaty. closest thing to my german sniper bag which is heavy but was worth the weight

Is the Jungle sleeping bag a seperate issue to the Wamr Weather sleeping bag?
My 2008 issue has it labelled as Sleeping Bag, Warm Weather. (last four on NSN (5130) is different to Jungle bag in OP (5310)

My jungle bag 940-5g according to the missus' kitchen scales - it seemed to fluctuate. Under a kilo anyway. (5310)

Latest Threads