Weight Bars for Physio

I was recently doing physio at Sports Medicine type place and they had these weight bars which were no more than tubes sealed at both ends. The tubes were of varying weights and were used for a variety of physio exercises. Anyone know where you can get them and what their proper name is? I can't ask at the physio gaff as it's miles away from me and foolishly never asked them when I was there!

jack-daniels said:
I was recently doing physio at Sports Medicine type place and they had these weight bars which were no more than tubes sealed at both ends. The tubes were of varying weights and were used for a variety of physio exercises. Anyone know where you can get them and what their proper name is? I can't ask at the physio gaff as it's miles away from me and foolishly never asked them when I was there!
Why not make your own JD? From what you describe them to be, cannot be all that imaginative or difficult to construct. Bicycle tubing/ scaffolding poles filled with sand?

Alec_Lomas said:
jack-daniels said:
Why not make your own JD? From what you describe them to be, cannot be all that imaginative or difficult to construct. Bicycle tubing/ scaffolding poles filled with sand?
I was thinking of that but with my DIY skills I'd make a right hash of it!!