Weeping angel statue

Has anyone seen a statue of the 'weeping angels', from Dr. Who, for sale anywhere?

I want to put one in a quite corner of the garden to scare the kids :twisted:

Google doesn't seem to come up with anything suitable, but something with the hands over the face would be perfect.

There only seems to be life-size cardboard cutouts. http://www.starstills.com/products/Weeping-Angel-(Blink-Angel)-(Doctor-Who)-%252d-Lifesize-Cardboard-Cutout-%7B47%7D-Standee.html

Make one from apier mache, mount it on a concealed track. Every day move it nearer and nearer to the house.

What do you mean they are only kids? Fcuck 'em and eat them!

Hire in a couple of these 'Living Statues' and then when they jump out at the little buggers, I'll bet you'll never, ever have a issue with them again. :twisted:

Fat_Cav said:
Hire in a couple of these 'Living Statues' and then when they jump out at the little buggers, I'll bet you'll never, ever have a issue with them again. :twisted:

Brilliant!

I was wondering what to do for the 6-year-old's next birthday party.

On a similar vein, I've clearly unearthed a gap in the garden ornament market. Who's in?

Cuddles said:
Make one from apier mache, mount it on a concealed track. Every day move it nearer and nearer to the house.

What do you mean they are only kids? Fcuck 'em and eat them!
Don't get me started. I am going to have to stop talking to you.

Count me in for the scary garden ornament project. I reckon there is a gap in the market for Cybermen gnomes too.

S

stabradop

Google "Forbidden Planet" they might have some, there is a shop near me and they seem to have a lot of sci-fi stuff in the window.

Sorry I'm to busy to go around scaring Kids at the moment Trying to take over the world is a full time job :twisted:
But on a serious note it would be difficult to find one because in the show itself the statues were actually actors wearing heavy makeup and masks, made to stand still.

Latest Threads