Weekend Outrage.

I don't think you are outraged at all - mildly vexed maybe but not outraged. You could do with getting yourself a bit more worked up I think.

I think Biscuits AB once said exactly the same to someone, ages ago.

Edit: The proper Biscuits AB and not the low cal version ;)

I don't think you are outraged at all - mildly vexed maybe but not outraged. You could do with getting yourself a bit more worked up I think.

I think Biscuits AB once said exactly the same to someone, ages ago.

Edit: The proper Biscuits AB and not the low cal version ;)
To be fair I couldn't give a crap about it, I just thought I'd start the thread here before some tedious twat does it in Current Affairs.

Anger. Outrage. Disbelief. These are just some of the words being used to describe zero-over's reaction to this shocking event, which has rocked the civilised world to its foundations.

From all four corners of the earth comes a swelling chorus of protest against what even world leaders are calling "a crime against humanity without parallel in the modern world.

News of zero over's astonishing outburst of outrage has spread quickly around the world, sparking protest demonstrations in Tehran, Skegness, Pitcairn and supporters of Hamas have vented their fury by firing rockets into Jerusalem.

Anger. Outrage. Disbelief. These are just some of the words being used to describe zero-over's reaction to this shocking event, which has rocked the civilised world to its foundations.

From all four corners of the earth comes a swelling chorus of protest against what even world leaders are calling "a crime against humanity without parallel in the modern world.

News of zero over's astonishing outburst of outrage has spread quickly around the world, sparking protest demonstrations in Tehran, Skegness, Pitcairn and supporters of Hamas have vented their fury by firing rockets into Jerusalem.
Pitcairn?! The kiddy-fiddling cunts! Now I AM outraged.

They need to get chat back up again, it acted as a containment vessel for his outrage.

A bit like the Ark Of The Covenant in Raiders Of The Lost Ark, open the lid at your peril.

Well, seeing my son has joined the Household Cav I'd have to go with the latter.

The hat cunt.
Kids, eh? They always let you down in the end. At least he's with his mates and not selling tea with cocaine in it to tramps.

I'm outraged that they even have the Union Jack in a Council offices Building. That will upset ethnic minorities and of course the Police, who wanted it to be the Rainbow Flag.