• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Weekend 1

HamburgerHill_69 said:
Just wondering what to expect... apart from the obvious shouting and lots of running around!
I think you might be out in the field for the first weekend. Pack a sense of humour and listen and learn. Don't eat the eggs if they are bluey grey.

I thought all the eggs were bluey grey... just avoid eggs full stop then eh!

Seriously though thanks for the heads up on field weekend... Really looking forward to it!

I will be attending my first weekend at Malta Bks also this weekend.

I am expecting lots of shouting and running around too.

Then again I will be doing the shouting and you will be doing the running around, LOL!

I am doing my take over as the CSM Soldier Training Wing this weekend, see you there!!!

fallingplate said:
I will be attending my first weekend at Malta Bks also this weekend.

I am expecting lots of shouting and running around too.

Then again I will be doing the shouting and you will be doing the running around, LOL!

I am doing my take over as the CSM Soldier Training Wing this weekend, see you there!!!
At least you know you will have one volunteer for extra duties

Remember to shave in the morning - even if you only have bum fluff.
Take a roll of soft loo roll.
Take a few bags of Haribo - Good for moral and the instructors love them.
Take some beef jerky and chocy bars.
Take an iron

Finally - and maybe just due to the fact that the OC, 2 i/c CSM, majority of DS and largest number of SUTs are Rifles - you will be doing *proper* drill; none of that heavy malarky.

Enfin...

LordVonHarley said:
Remember to shave in the morning - even if you only have bum fluff.
Take a roll of soft loo roll.
Take a few bags of Haribo - Good for moral and the instructors love them.
Take some beef jerky and chocy bars.
Take an iron

Not that I suppose your too bothered but completed weekend 2 and I am really enjoying it thus far.
Have had good Instructors and some good lads on the course...

Still.... be happy when it's over lol

Some advice for anyone going to Malta Barracks... as the guys on here have said TAKE ALL OF YOUR KIT...
A couple of guys really suffered because they didn't...
Also make sure your phys is squared away before turning up... that way your not stressing about that and you can take in what your being taught...

Latest Threads