Weekday courses

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by polar69, Mar 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone know of any weekday courses for TA personell ?

I'm looking for somewhere that does dits courses during the week for part of my camp, I know londist and strensall do weekend courses but can't find anything for weekday
  2. Best check with your regional training centre, I know ours in Scotlandshire does various courses for civvies

HSFAW , HAZMT etc, yours might too.
  3. Polar , have you looked at the University day courses?
  4. Do you mean the E-learning things or actual uni courses? I thought I saw something about them agges ago on a poster in a random tac but there's not much info floating around - can you point in the right direction PTP?
  5. msr

msr LE

This is an excellent idea: fit the training around the guys, rather than the other way round.

Now, if we could get driver training over a long w/e and a couple of nights per week, we'd be laughing.

6. 160(W)RTC are running a couple of DIT course this year for regular units in the Bde area. To my knowledge they also run FAAW and BCDT as long as places are filled. They also run a CMCQ/RMQ/DCCT course over two weeks. I think you might find 143(WM) RTC do the same. Might be worth while speaking to the Admin WO's to see what is in the pipeline.
  7. Driver training... whats that, along with gunnery we might end up with trained crewman.