Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Weeds

I am also not special forces, just special needs

Fear not fellow window licker we can still be friends, The variety sunshine club have spare seats in there mobility troop if you feel left out?

Failing that the RACHD are recruiting to there flock, they mainly wear the "Black stuff"

mysteron said:
But I do have a serious question to ask. Why is it that those who have served in King's Tp really and geniunely believe that they are better than everyone else at everything? ".

Cos they are the pride of the RA, or so I was told by some female nig who thought she was extremely special. Although she was not special enough to ride on one of the teams, just march out with the blanks for firing.

I saw a gun roll on one of the Kings Troop displays at Army 2002 in Larkhill, the team that sorted the mess out were very proffesional as I hope we all are in the jobs we do but I wont let that get in the way of slagging them off. They are a bunch of remf wasters.

In their defence, myself and some muckers were invited up there a couple of years ago for a p iss up. Got to hand it to them, they hosted us like true professionals and we had a whale of a time. Very impressive location too.
All still a bunch of workshy cnuts who like stroking horses though. Oh, and they have some extremely attractive girls there which is a waste seeing as all the blokes are shirt lifters.

I guess it didnt take a genius to put the horse-blowers in St Johns. Could you imagine a real (fighting reg.) posted there? London would be OOB within 12 hours and the cost for policing the capital would treble. Not only that but with just a short detour we could crawl/ stumble over to big "Tonys" house after a top quality night of skiffling and tramp bashing and give him a drunken debrief on..... well everything really! Hed soon be our new bezzer! Oh, thats right, he already is, i forgot!