Weeds

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by Auld-Yin, May 29, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I take then that you are a very, very long range sniper and the Gunners in front of you are sh!tting themselves :twisted:

I wonder what the battle group Gunner officer and his team think about that!

BTW, if you actually read my post then you will have realised it was nothing to do with the title of the thread but the first post.

2. Battlegroup Gunner officer??? classy name!! why dont you find out whats on the menu and check the wine list before you bring a bottle of vino to the party.......

3. Auld-Yin

At this time on a Sunday - bollox. Had the curry BTW.

4. No vino then......just the copious jars of ale??? In that case welcome to the Gunners slagging match!

5. Auld-Yin

Hic! :wink:

6. Bring some buckfast then you deep fried mars bar munching, boring jock cnut.

7. Auld-Yin

Buckfast - that fortified wine made at Buckfast Abbey in Devon approx 650 miles from God's country aka Scotland.

8. Buckfast, that fortified wine favoured by gipping jock alchies in Scotland, up there, in boring jockland.

9. Come on DB2... jock alchies??? by that you mean to say that there maybe some jocks who arent alchies.... bit like saying that theres paras that dont take it up the hoop or dont shag mums... just plain silly dear boy.....

10. Auld-Yin

Your grouping is getting a bit better but I doubt you will ever hit the target.

11. Auld-Yin

I'll drink to that.

12. Auld-Yin

You buying?

13. Only if it comes in miniature.

Unlike your mum

14. As a Sapper who has also been in the role of FOO on Ops,and used fire from an Armd car Sqn,as well as Gunners,I can testify that the Gunners did me proud.However after the contact was over,the CO of the Arty Reg(a Wykehamist) complained to me about the ammount of ammo(of his?) that I had used.The particular gun position was by the sea,and most of the day,the guys there shot crayfish as they exited the sea,sometimes firing their rounds into distant hills!