high
nigh
brine
kye ?

NSP

LE
For those who may not have already seen;

and earlier:

Too be honest, if she really fronted up like that I might actually have some time for her. Ditto any other politician, really. That's how Farage got traction; no flowery bullshit, just said it how he saw it - and when it came to his EU predictions he'd be ridiculed for a few months and then suddenly the press would have to go, "Oh... He was right, after all."

There was and maybe still is a compilation on YouTube of his pronouncements and the grief he scored at the time from the news anchor interviewing him followed by the news clip from x months later reporting on the happening of the event he had predicted. The Cyprus savings raid stands out as one part of it.

Union Jack

Old-Salt
If only the wee Nippy Sweetie would cover up her mouth, and stop using her daily briefings as party political broadcasts..... I'm looking forward to Douglas Ross taking her on - a man who resigned in principle as a protest against the intrigues of Dominic Cummings can't be entirely bad.

Jack

If only the wee Nippy Sweetie would cover up her mouth, and stop using her daily briefings as party political broadcasts..... I'm looking forward to Douglas Ross taking her on - a man who resigned in principle as a protest against the intrigues of Dominic Cummings can't be entirely bad.

Jack
Whit bro-hadcasts politikull shite ye gobbin' aboot ya wee shyte ye?
A've goat mah clicky pen rite heer the noo an' ahm writin' aff to they f'kin mods tae get yooz chucked rite oot awrite? Noo f*ck aff 'n opan the dowarr, and stay over yer aine bordurr...we dinna want yer shite all over wurr Glencoe wi yer fukkin motor-hames ye big Morris dancin' pish beer swiggin' erse. Ull huv ma Saltire aff yer stupit flag in nae time at awe ya thievin turd. Ye coodnae even find a decent patron saint in Shite-hole-on-the-Thames 'n hud tae import some Turkish furker as if we've no go-at enough 'o them the noo FFS.

Last edited:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
For those who may not have already seen;

and earlier:

I have been watching these and they are hilarious. The main thing about them is they have stayed "on message" and not done what many other comedians and satirists do and change the theme to shame the politician. Here Janey Godley has turned a serious issue into humour while keeping the serious message intact. Very clever and well done.

She has also introduced two new catch-phrases in "Get the door, Frank" and "Where's ma clicky-pen". All good clean, if sweery, fun.

A've goat mah clicky pen rite heer the noo an' ahm writin' aff to they f'kin mods tae get yooz chucked rite oot awrite? Noo f*ck aff 'n opan the dowarr, and stay over yer aine bordurr...we dinna want yer shite all over wurr Glencoe wi yer fukkin motor-hames ye big Morris dancin' pish beer swiggin' erse. Ull huv ma Saltire aff yer stupit flag in nae time at awe ya thievin turd. Ye coodnae even find a decent patron saint in Shite-hole-on-the-Thames 'n hud tae import some Turkish furker as if we've no go-at enough 'o them the noo FFS.
I understood all of that. You are clearly not a man of The Broch.

I have been watching these and they are hilarious. The main thing about them is they have stayed "on message" and not done what many other comedians and satirists do and change the theme to shame the politician. Here Janey Godley has turned a serious issue into humour while keeping the serious message intact. Very clever and well done.

She has also introduced two new catch-phrases in "Get the door, Frank" and "Where's ma clicky-pen". All good clean, if sweery, fun.
I've been enjoying them too.

HE117

LE

Oh I agree, However..!

It is another example of where the Scottish Media have propped up the Nats and offered no real challenge or opposition to some really quite questionable behaviour and poor decisions.. (Salmond, ferries, health, Police etc..)

It would be much better if we could either see some media support for what the "Proper Government" (..the one in London remember!) is trying to do instead of the love-in for this bunch of jumped up Toon Cooncillors...

I see far too many echoes of dictatorial behaviour across a swathe of government agencies north of the border to feel happy about it!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Oh I agree, However..!

It is another example of where the Scottish Media have propped up the Nats and offered no real challenge or opposition to some really quite questionable behaviour and poor decisions.. (Salmond, ferries, health, Police etc..)

It would be much better if we could either see some media support for what the "Proper Government" (..the one in London remember!) is trying to do instead of the love-in for this bunch of jumped up Toon Cooncillors...

I see far too many echoes of dictatorial behaviour across a swathe of government agencies north of the border to feel happy about it!
JG is not Media she is a comedienne. However, your comments re the meedya are spot on.

Having said that. JG is a Nat.

Union Jack

Old-Salt
Now if it's too mixed a metaphor, that post's what I would call an extremely badly-aimed negligent discharge if ever I saw one, bearing in mind that I am Scottish born and bred, and was wild camping in Glencoe probably long before the poster's father also appears to have had a negligent discharge.

That said, I've also given the wee glaikit haver a "like", firstly for making me laugh, and secondly for their apparent ability to use two languages, albeit one of them rather badly.:D

Jack

Now if it's too mixed a metaphor, that post's what I would call an extremely badly-aimed negligent discharge if ever I saw one, bearing in mind that I am Scottish born and bred, and was wild camping in Glencoe probably long before the poster's father also appears to have had a negligent discharge.

That said, I've also given the wee glaikit haver a "like", firstly for making me laugh, and secondly for their apparent ability to use two languages, albeit one of them rather badly.:D

Jack
Had a laugh then Jack which was the intention.
I know it's utter & complete shit but, it's Friday.;)

Latest Threads