Wee game...how far can you go?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BaggyInBlack, May 18, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bloody hell 8O
  2. Got there in the end, the old zig-zag bit will test your mouse-balls, suggest de-furring them before starting.

You're right about the whispering, couldn't make out the lingo, perhaps someone with the gift of tongues can confirm.
  3. Thanks BiB,

I found it easier to concentrate really hard by putting my face inches from the screen and turning the volume up to hear the music. - Try it, it works.

4. ooooh... it's addictive!
  5. Thank you BiB! :twisted: I am at this very moment questioning the legitimacy of your parentage... :lol:
  6. Turned up the speakers. Hit the side wall. How far did I go? About 300 ft straight back. Very good :lol:
  7. I think this game would be better tried out when it's dark...think that will keep you well away from the edge of the maze walls
  8. See...persistance gets you there in the end.....have to have a wee comp, to see who can get there the quickest
  9. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Get there in the end?/////!!!!!

I just about filled my end there. I now have to send for a cat phychiatrist for my poor moggy who was totally traumatised by that attack on her senses.
  10. Anyone else able to complete it?
  11. Nearly crimped when that bloody cat appeared. I was about 1cm off the finish as well. I don't think it liked that I was on first go and had got that close. I shall have another try later.......

.....once my knicks are out the tumble drier :wink:
  12. Complete it?!?!?!? I nearly had a complete heart attack thats all, that and shooting six feet out of my chair.
  13. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: