Wee game...how far can you go?

Bloody hell 8O

Got there in the end, the old zig-zag bit will test your mouse-balls, suggest de-furring them before starting.

You're right about the whispering, couldn't make out the lingo, perhaps someone with the gift of tongues can confirm.

Thanks BiB,

I found it easier to concentrate really hard by putting my face inches from the screen and turning the volume up to hear the music. - Try it, it works.

Cool.

I think this game would be better tried out when it's dark...think that will keep you well away from the edge of the maze walls

See...persistance gets you there in the end.....have to have a wee comp, to see who can get there the quickest

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
BaggyInBlack said:
See...persistance gets you there in the end.....have to have a wee comp, to see who can get there the quickest
Get there in the end?/////!!!!!

I just about filled my end there. I now have to send for a cat phychiatrist for my poor moggy who was totally traumatised by that attack on her senses.

Nearly crimped when that bloody cat appeared. I was about 1cm off the finish as well. I don't think it liked that I was on first go and had got that close. I shall have another try later.......

.....once my knicks are out the tumble drier :wink:

greasedweasel said:
Complete it?!?!?!? I nearly had a complete heart attack thats all, that and shooting six feet out of my chair.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I thought it was going to be a proper Wee Game, and I would get a Golden Shower if I made it to the end, instead.... :roll:

thanks thats another pair of new pants i have got to buy now.... bloody cats... 8O

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Barstewards - does not get any easier as one gets more pissed!. Knew exactly what to expect but still had fecking heart attack.

My excuse is that at my age I must be suffering from Parkinson's.

Like a fool, I just payed it again and sh1t meself more this time lol