Wee angry ex-squaddie on Jeremy Kyle

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by billyl, Sep 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. That wee dude was funny

2. what a delightful character he was!

3. You admit to watching that guff?

4. Not even I watch Jeremy Kyle.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Even if I did not have a job or was otherwise disengaged, never ever under any circumstance would I watch that shite, get a job lads (&lasses)!

6. I put it on after seeing a fb post drawing my attention to the scrutty locals! It's like a car crash, one can't help but look.

I'm tossing it off waiting for the BT man to turn up - any time between 8am and 6pm.....

• Like Like x 1
  7. A was feeding ma baby and couldn't get to the remote. That's ma excuse

8. You were doing what??!

• Like Like x 1
  9. wasting time... I could move furniture and do some baking, however it is far too early on a monday morning and I have already finished my excessive workload for the day...

10. He, the angry little scrote ex squaddie, when proven to be a liar liar primark pants on fire, answered with the time old cliche "I didn't take no stick from the orficers and I ain't taking no stick from civvies" before turning on his heels and legging it. I would hazard a guess he was a typical rear echleon knobber who always had to have a fag or make a brew when any sort of work needed doing.
    If you want to see him again the show is repeated twice more today, eh so I'm told.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Not seen it.Did someone point out why the box of OMO was on the window cill?

12. And have you video'd said 'Tossing Off'? Curious of Lancashire.

13. Sorry, misread the title, i expected to see a thread on "Angry Squaddies wee's on Jeremy Kyle" ?? my bad!! although even i would have put the telly on for that scenario!! i would be better if it read, "Angry Squaddie pours petrol on Jeremy Kyle and flicks matches at him".

Life's great on my planet!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Was he a Warrant Officer in The Duke of Lancaster's Regiment? It sounds like he was?

15. Had a look at the repeat, he fucking reeks of TA with his pigeon like features and foul dress sense.