Wednesday 24th July 1896 - Where were you?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Biscuits_AB, Nov 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anybody else getting sick to the back teeth of the self imposed 'great and the good' on this site demanding to know where you were last Sunday or at 1100hrs today?

Who the f*ck do they think they are? Wherever I was, was none of your f*cking business. You bought a poppy and you showed up. Well done you. So did everybody else and we do it every year....so you're f*ck all special.

2. So, where were you today at 11.00 then?

3. Steady on AB, I only ask because I'm too old to remember myself!

or did I forget to ask?

4. Obviously you are, do you want to fire up the outrage bus as well? 8)

5. Who the f*ck do they think they are? Wherever I was, was none of your f*cking business. You bought a poppy and you showed up. Well done you. So did everybody else and we do it every year....so you're f*ck all special.[/quote]

your a Knobhead...

6. Someones tired,best get off for your afternoon nap.

7. I wasnt around in 1896 but you lads all sound young for your age

8. Apparently, fcuk all of interest happened back then but I am reliably informed that one of my relatives exploded on the 25th.

9. Doing the dishes, heels together with Fairy dripping off the marigolds down the side of ya strides is it then?

We can't all be sunk to our nuts in fat birds I suppose.... :roll:

10. Ahhh, 5 years, 5 months and 11 days after Ms Cole!

11. Playing with my ninja stars.

12. If I could understand how to use my very expensive Blackberry,I may be able to tell you.

13. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

1896? I was in the Sudan at the time. As I recall it was dashed uncomfortable and a fellow could not get a pink gin for love nor money.

The uppity black chaps had had a crack at our square the day before but the Maxim held them and their damned spears at bay.

I led the men and had at ‘em with cold steel; they don’t like it up ‘em, I can tell you!

14. No.

15. I was up your Mum
    She does like it up her.