Wednesday 24th July 1896 - Where were you?

B

Biscuits_AB

Anybody else getting sick to the back teeth of the self imposed 'great and the good' on this site demanding to know where you were last Sunday or at 1100hrs today?

Who the f*ck do they think they are? Wherever I was, was none of your f*cking business. You bought a poppy and you showed up. Well done you. So did everybody else and we do it every year....so you're f*ck all special.

Biscuits_AB said:
Anybody else getting sick to the back teeth of the self imposed 'great and the good' on this site demanding to know where you were last Sunday or at 1100hrs today?
Obviously you are, do you want to fire up the outrage bus as well? 8)

Who the f*ck do they think they are? Wherever I was, was none of your f*cking business. You bought a poppy and you showed up. Well done you. So did everybody else and we do it every year....so you're f*ck all special.[/quote]

your a Knobhead...

Biscuits_AB said:

Who the f*ck do they think they are? Wherever I was, was none of your f*cking business. You bought a poppy and you showed up. Well done you. So did everybody else and we do it every year....so you're f*ck all special.
Someones tired,best get off for your afternoon nap.

Biscuits_AB said:
Who the f*ck do they think they are? Wherever I was, was none of your f*cking business.
Doing the dishes, heels together with Fairy dripping off the marigolds down the side of ya strides is it then?

We can't all be sunk to our nuts in fat birds I suppose.... :roll:

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
1896? I was in the Sudan at the time. As I recall it was dashed uncomfortable and a fellow could not get a pink gin for love nor money.

The uppity black chaps had had a crack at our square the day before but the Maxim held them and their damned spears at bay.

I led the men and had at ‘em with cold steel; they don’t like it up ‘em, I can tell you!

Biscuits_AB said:

No.

Biscuits_AB said:

I was up your Mum
She does like it up her.

Biscuits_AB said:

and you have special needs :D

Bone post AB

24 July 1896 was a Friday not a Wednesday so presumably we were all down the pub getting pissed cos everyone gets an early knock off on a Friday!

Biscuits_AB said:

The oppositte of hand wringing, faux humble, simpering, sycophantic tripe is, at the end of the day, still tripe, it still screams 'look at me', just sounds a bit different.

BPS666 said:
Bone post AB

24 July 1896 was a Friday not a Wednesday so presumably we were all down the pub getting pissed cos everyone gets an early knock off on a Friday!
Not me - I copped a guard Omdurman fighting the fuzzy wuzzies

Latest Threads