Wedding

CR

Was going to say sod all the talk about weddings, honeymoons and the like whens the ARRSE Stag night!? Then I saw yer quote below and now find myself slightly more interested in the Hen night!! :boogie:

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
11 of them single females, 10 of whom are rated "attractive", "very attractive" or "divorce-bait". ten of them are aged 20-22 (her uni friends)

Right thats it im not going. And we were going to buy you that nice set of skewers from the present list as well. You can whistle for them now. I know a few good tunes.... Anyway how could I possibly compete with the pilot wings? everyone knows girls are really interested in talking about rotors and navigation. I know that we NEVER get bored of it..... :D

Hmm, deep concerns about this. Nasty rumours all round! Chinton is not happy and I am not gay. This is clearly getting out of hand!

The Bridesmaids turn up for CR's wedding...:):):)

Attachments

G

Goku

camoboots said:
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
It is my pleasure to inform you all that, as of this Saturday, there will be a Mrs CRMeansCeilingReached.

This poor, delusional woman has still not backed out and is leaving it rather late in the day to do so. I believe she may actually go through with it and marry me.

Those of you who know me will understand that it can't be for my looks. and on our wages, it can't be for money. It must be something else :)

I look forward to being banned from the internet during the evenings, moaning about spiralling MQ charges and inevitably getting sprogged up.

Please feel free to hold forth with sage advice on marriage, wedded bliss and compulsory honeymoon activities :)
Good luck and best wishes to you both,And hope all your dreams come true .
Fek off chubb :x

Well, the deed is done! There is now a Mrs CR, day was brilliant, weather was gleaming. Some big fat tw@t managed to squeeze himself into almost every bloody photo.

and i couldn't see myself in any of them.

highlights... one of the bridesmaids trying to eat her table favour - not a sweet, as she thought - but a bath bomb :)... a very sexy blonde trying on one of the usher's number twos jacket - the whole room just stopped breathing for a few seconds, i swear... and the two army ushers being completely intimidated by the gorgeous single chicks on offer, and asking if Mrs CR had any ugly mates that they might stand a chance with? fraid not.

aaaaaanyway thanks for the abuse and good wishes. we're now off on honeymoon - so i can assure you that any fishing expeditions, windups or trolling for the next fortnight are feck all to do with me :D

Hey CR.............can you post the decree nisi initially and then, obviously the decree absolute when it's sorted ?

So youve just got married and your posting on the internet straight away? Not got anything better to do? Or has that been reserved for the best man?

The Lord Flasheart said:
Thanks CR.

I'll always class you as someone I've......................known. :wink:
Yep, there is a mortar platoon somewhere who say the same thing

:)

AF1771 said:
The Lord Flasheart said:
Thanks CR.

I'll always class you as someone I've......................known. :wink:
Yep, there is a mortar platoon somewhere who say the same thing

:)
Bah.. there's a fine line between 'known' and 'caused a vetting issue for' in Mr. CR's book.

CR - sorry I didnt make the wedding- excuses as ever - but you sad git - now that you have a happy Mrs CR you should stop sticking your 3.5 inch floppy into the computer and go off and do something less boring instead!

THE_EDITOR said:
CR - sorry I didnt make the wedding- excuses as ever - but you sad git - now that you have a happy Mrs CR you should stop sticking your 3.5 inch floppy into the computer and go off and do something less boring instead!
Yes, now CR's a newlywed his post count has taken a nose dive, no bad thing I hear you say!!!! :twisted:

Op_Int_and_Spy said:
THE_EDITOR said:
Yes, now CR's a newlywed his post count has taken a nose dive, no bad thing I hear you say!!!! :twisted:
Wait til the school holidays. His posts will increase again.