Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by CRmeansCeilingReached, Sep 4, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It is my pleasure to inform you all that, as of this Saturday, there will be a Mrs CRMeansCeilingReached.

This poor, delusional woman has still not backed out and is leaving it rather late in the day to do so. I believe she may actually go through with it and marry me.

Those of you who know me will understand that it can't be for my looks. and on our wages, it can't be for money. It must be something else :)

I look forward to being banned from the internet during the evenings, moaning about spiralling MQ charges and inevitably getting sprogged up.

Please feel free to hold forth with sage advice on marriage, wedded bliss and compulsory honeymoon activities :)
  2. Another one bites the dust .Good luck mate .
  3. She still has time to hold on to her independence!!!!!

If not then good luck for the big day - I hope it all goes well
  4. Congratulations and may there be many little CR's. :D
  5. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Standby for a campaign coming to a website near you soon:

"Free the CR one"

Best of luck and enjoy the day
  6. RiP (Congratulations) Buddy.

On the advice side. Don't!

The old adage of whats yours is hers and whats hers is hers is still true.
  7. Nice one, matey. Congratulations to both you and the future Mrs CR. I imagine you've already secured the pink ticket for those late nights at the office which involve coming home reeking of KY and walking like John Wayne?
  8. What can I say that I've not already said? :twisted:

Congratulations! :wink:
  9. Congrats, CR, where's the honeymoon?
  10. Congrats and all the best for your futures :D
  11. erm honeymoon is two weeks in Zanzibar.

not a clue where that is, i'll tell you when i get back :)
  12. If only every country sounded like the next thing to come out of the Nestle / Rowntree factory.

Zanzibar...How do you eat yours?
  13. dunno. with spices and slaves sprinkled on top, i am guessing :)
  14. Bwahahaha!

Sorry mate.. I mean congrats and all that. But hey, look forward to hearing you complain and whinge about the price of housing, extra pay and oh woe how your diamond shoes are too tight very soon!

Orrabest mate :D
  15. extra pay? i stay in exactly the same house, lose FIA, start paying all the bills and start paying £7.91 a day MQ charge. by my reckoning i will be about £600 a month worse off, and have a wife to support too.

cant wait :)