wedding pics. or the septic and the whale.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by tired_chimp, Nov 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm actually speechless!
  2. Christ alive, that's truly hideous.

3. The fcuking state of it! She looks like the mekon from dan dare, on a wide angle lens! That is the female equivalent of Fat B'stard from Austin powers! If I were that bloke I'd be afraid she'd eat me if she got a bit peckish...
  4. I quote from the site:

"Ha ha. All the dudes on the groom's side look like they are about to be sick. Not like the groom was gonna catch anything special, but c'mon. That beast is like a mixture of Rosanne Barr, Rocky from Mask and Sylvester Stallone. What a wonderful life those two shitbags must have. Jesus, if they have children they should be prosecuted for child abuse b/c no child should be subject to them being their parent. Fuckin kid should strangle itself with the umbilical cord to end the misery ASAP."

5. Sweet Jesus! No shortage of fish suppers on her side of the family eh?

Probably blame it on "glands"!
  6. second greatest forum on the whole wide world!
  7. jesus

Attached Files:

8. No 'Dear John' letter for him while he is overseas then. Is she rich? Does she own a brewery? Surely there is some rational explanation for someone getting married to a woman the size of a planet?
  9. Fellas reply is equally priceless!

"How dare you talk about my wife like that, you are lucky I am in the military and am considered a deadly weapon or I would fight you in her honor. As for children we have one on the way now, which is why I married her. She is upset about losing her figure but I still think she looks great."
  10. the man holding back his son to stop her eating him no doubt
    jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus H christ on a bike

the wife has never looked so good

12. read on through it for honeymoon pics. i'm about 80% sure she's a fat transsexual.
  13. this a good point to say I've done worse......? :oops: