• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

wedding pics. or the septic and the whale.

The fcuking state of it! She looks like the mekon from dan dare, on a wide angle lens! That is the female equivalent of Fat B'stard from Austin powers! If I were that bloke I'd be afraid she'd eat me if she got a bit peckish...

I quote from the site:

"Ha ha. All the dudes on the groom's side look like they are about to be sick. Not like the groom was gonna catch anything special, but c'mon. That beast is like a mixture of Rosanne Barr, Rocky from Mask and Sylvester Stallone. What a wonderful life those two shitbags must have. Jesus, if they have children they should be prosecuted for child abuse b/c no child should be subject to them being their parent. Fuckin kid should strangle itself with the umbilical cord to end the misery ASAP."

hahahahahahahahah

Sweet Jesus! No shortage of fish suppers on her side of the family eh?

Probably blame it on "glands"!

No 'Dear John' letter for him while he is overseas then. Is she rich? Does she own a brewery? Surely there is some rational explanation for someone getting married to a woman the size of a planet?

theloggie said:
I quote from the site:

"Ha ha. All the dudes on the groom's side look like they are about to be sick. Not like the groom was gonna catch anything special, but c'mon. That beast is like a mixture of Rosanne Barr, Rocky from Mask and Sylvester Stallone. What a wonderful life those two shitbags must have. Jesus, if they have children they should be prosecuted for child abuse b/c no child should be subject to them being their parent. * kid should strangle itself with the umbilical cord to end the misery ASAP."

hahahahahahahahah
Fellas reply is equally priceless!

"How dare you talk about my wife like that, you are lucky I am in the military and am considered a deadly weapon or I would fight you in her honor. As for children we have one on the way now, which is why I married her. She is upset about losing her figure but I still think she looks great."

theloggie said:
I quote from the site:

"Ha ha. All the dudes on the groom's side look like they are about to be sick. Not like the groom was gonna catch anything special, but c'mon. That beast is like a mixture of Rosanne Barr, Rocky from Mask and Sylvester Stallone. What a wonderful life those two shitbags must have. Jesus, if they have children they should be prosecuted for child abuse b/c no child should be subject to them being their parent. * kid should strangle itself with the umbilical cord to end the misery ASAP."

hahahahahahahahah
the man holding back his son to stop her eating him no doubt
jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus H christ on a bike

the wife has never looked so good
:twisted:

Ahem....is this a good point to say I've done worse......? :oops:

Bowmore_Assassin

LE
Book Reviewer
In the words of my US friends:

What the fcuk ?

However, the photo ops are endless - what's the Yank equivalent of white stilletoes and ron hills ? Now that would be a sight...OMG !

Is this a wah ?

Arrgh my eyes, my eyes.

The horror, the horror, the horror, the hoooooorrreerrrr!

Perhaps we should post a link of this site to him.

Jesus she should have been shot at birth...... To put her and us all out of our misery