Wedding in South Asia.

Thinking of getting married in South Asia. No 1 dress would be a no no. As far as my research has gone its come down to No 3 or No 5 dress and to be fair I don't know which one would be the one to use. Also where would I be able to hire it from if I can't get it through the system(and I can't see that).

cheers

Notting wrung with no 1 if getting married in India IMO, though a sherwani looks good on angrez / gorah types...

Where (city / venue) will this likely take place?

Who was your geography teacher, katie price? You want to talk to Command_doh, he'll fill you in on who gets what in the village, buffalos, rickshaws, motorbikes, cars, etc.

For heavens sake, shag these birds don't marry them!

I approve of your taste in birds, i do. Like said, ask Command_doh. ah and pic of th wife to be perhaps?

Chokdee Matey.
Let me know if you need any gen on the necessary local bumf.
Cheers
Rhodie

_Chimurenga_

LE
Gallery Guru
I have a No 6 Dress Jacket & Trousers. No buttons or buckle though. If someone would be so kind as to decipher the size tag ?

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
If you intend to wear uniform abroad you will should get permission first.

You drop yourself in it if there is a problem or if some one sees the photos and gets a hard on about it.

I have a No 6 Dress Jacket & Trousers. No buttons or buckle though. If someone would be so kind as to decipher the size tag ?

Ah i see, you marry someone of approx. your own height then... :)

If you intend to wear uniform abroad you will should get permission first.

You drop yourself in it if there is a problem or if some one sees the photos and gets a hard on about it.
Not in the Sigs so no one will get a hard on