Wedding in South Asia.

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by diggerdaddy, Jan 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thinking of getting married in South Asia. No 1 dress would be a no no. As far as my research has gone its come down to No 3 or No 5 dress and to be fair I don't know which one would be the one to use. Also where would I be able to hire it from if I can't get it through the system(and I can't see that).

cheers

2. Notting wrung with no 1 if getting married in India IMO, though a sherwani looks good on angrez / gorah types...

Where (city / venue) will this likely take place?

3. bangkok so more se asia

4. Who was your geography teacher, katie price? You want to talk to Command_doh, he'll fill you in on who gets what in the village, buffalos, rickshaws, motorbikes, cars, etc.

For heavens sake, shag these birds don't marry them!

5. to be fair she's not lived there since she was 6

6. I approve of your taste in birds, i do. Like said, ask Command_doh. ah and pic of th wife to be perhaps?

7. Chokdee Matey.
    Let me know if you need any gen on the necessary local bumf.
    Cheers
    Rhodie

8. cheers rhodie should be ok. Looks like its No6 Dress.

9. What the **** do you want to get married in your work clothes for?

10. Because I'm a sad ****.

11. Next month I'm due to get married in Malaysia in uniform. If your in the region feel free to fly down to KL for the piss up!

12. [​IMG]

You should be able to pick up the outfit in the local branch of Moss Blos.....

13. _Chimurenga_

_Chimurenga_ LE Gallery Guru

I have a No 6 Dress Jacket & Trousers. No buttons or buckle though. If someone would be so kind as to decipher the size tag ?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

If you intend to wear uniform abroad you will should get permission first.

You drop yourself in it if there is a problem or if some one sees the photos and gets a hard on about it.

15. Ah i see, you marry someone of approx. your own height then... :)

• Like Like x 2