Wedding first Dance

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Malcolm_Tucker, May 27, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So lots of threads about songs for your funeral and I've that squared that away with "High way to Hell".
    However, despite my forth coming muck up of agreeing to getting married soon the only thing I'm aloud to pick is the first dance.
    My favourite so far is
    Iron Maiden - Run To The Hills - YouTube
    (for her not me)

After that a bit stuck, so despite being a new sTAb fresh to Arrse I'm going to open myself up to the barrage of possible YMCA / Gay Bar suggestions for some help.

2. HHH

HHH LE

The death march, as your life is now over!

Sent from my iPhone using my ARRSE

3. 34 years ago this June, "I'm not in love" was the tune, private joke, but here we are....

• Like Like x 2
  4. Just give her/it half of everything now because it'll get it eventually.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Presumably you keep quiet the rest of the time? You're learning fast ;-)

7. I'm getting married this year too, mate. We've went with Better Together by Jack Johnstone which will then abruptly stop and become Start Me Up by the Rolling Stones because my missus thinks the billions of videos of cunts doing that on youtube are all hear say.

We're also having Gimme All Your Lovin by ZZ Top during the signing. Good fun etc

8. The Olga song, Kevin Bloody Wilson.

Cheers
    Gadge

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. For my second stab at marriage, we had Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now by The Smiths.

No duff.

• Like Like x 1
  10. This one is so poignant and meaningful, there wont be a dry eye in the house.