website

Discussion in 'Campaigns' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Dec 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BFG has registered a domain name and hosted a site

I'd like some help and input on that if possible. Iam a spaz in that field and you might as well speak israeli to me

I thought a picture in the backdrop, either of a casevac or perhaps one of Fallshirmjagers from the gallery

thoughts>?

2. Yep, I'm a massive fan of Falls' photos - I think one of his would strike the right note.

3. can someone ping BFG the links?

4. I've found the following and have PMd all of the uploaders to ask whether we can use the images on the website if they're appropriate:

[​IMG]
    TPR_C_Hunt - given approval

[​IMG]
    dancing_colonel1

[​IMG]
    hobit

[​IMG]
    20NOV1917 - given approval

[​IMG]
    shine5370

[​IMG]
    Fallschirmjager - confirmed that the photographer gave his coy a disc of photos and approval for them to be distributed and used on t'interweb.

[​IMG]
    Fallschirmjager - confirmed that the photographer gave his coy a disc of photos and approval for them to be distributed and used on t'interweb.

5. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

I produced the original BAFF website, and am happy to contribute to this campaign. I don't pretend to be a technical expert (BFG9000 is, however), but iWeb makes design fairly straightforward, and stuff like Paypal donation links and so on are easily done.

6. Greetings All,

VB - you're much more creative than I.
    Are you able to produce the design for the site?

You can send me the files or I can send you the ftp details - whatever is easier for you?

TTFN

BFG

7. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

The FTP details will be fine, BFG.

I can do the layout and so on, but will need content from MDN et al. It doesn't take long to get it up once the design and content are approved.

8. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Please send approved photolinks to me, Dozy - virobono @ mac.com

9. Will do. TPR_C_Hunt is the only one who's given permission to date - hobit has read my PM but not replied and the others haven't read their PMs yet.

10. The ones that fallshirmjager posted were taken by a reporter that was out with them