Webley air rifle for sale (non FAC)

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by ugly, Dec 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

On offer for around £350, a chap I know is selling this and I thought I'd offer it to arrssers with pest problems and where 40mm HE is ott!

Sorry folks, this is now sold!

Attached Files:

2. Nice but well out of my price range unfortunately.

3. Ugly,
    What calibre is it? Is it single shot or does it have one of those revolver type mag set-ups? What part of the UK is it in?
  4. **** me, air rifles have gone up in price. The last one i brought was £15 from exchange and mart.
  5. Last Webley .22 I had did not need a stirrup pump, just a crank or two on the rifle and that would be enough to kill a Rat at 30-40 yards. What'll it do with the pump.
  6. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

South Coast PM sent.
    You could always do your flat tyres with the pump. If that price shocks you dont whatever you do look at Competition air rifles like the Anschutz.
  7. That's a memory of times gone by
  8. not a bad price... pity its to far from me... the pump makes for hard work,, and if you have to use it"in the field" it beggers your aim for the day :(
  9. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

It can be shipped £15 to an RFD near you!
  10. When it has been pumped up, you should get at least 70 plus shots at full power. The other way is to charge them from a diving cylinder.
    BTW - be careful pumping the B. things up otherwise you'll see strange colours and stars; unaccustomed exercise and all that :)
  11. is the webley still for sale
  12. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Pm me and in the morning I'll chase the seller!
  13. has anyone seen a "lee enfield air rifle ? i understand one was made by crossman..but i cannot find it anywhere,,
  14. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I don't recall crossman but brocock did one with the TAC tandem air cartridge making them section 1 nowadays! That's assuming you can find one.
  15. ok no probs