Webhosting for ARRSErs

Greetings all,

I find myself in a position to be able to offer (possibly) a webhosting package to ARRSE users.
If I moved forward with this, what sort of interest would there be?

Please post below if you'd be interested.
Also, please post what you would expect/need & what sort of price you'd want to pay.

TTFN

BFG

Will it do video streaming?

msr

http streaming is not a problem.

Intersting fine print on supanames :-

On the Value Host & Value Host PRO packages the hosting of . exe, .cmd, .bat, .mov, .avi, .mp3, .mpeg, .mpg, .wav, .rm, .ram, .rmx, .asf, .wmf, .wmv, .wmp, and .wma files is not permitted in any shape or form. Any account found to be hosting these files types will either be asked to upgrade to our Premier Host account (which allows the hosting of such files) or, alternatively, will be suspended without prior warning.

On the Value Host & Value Host PRO packages the hosting of compressed files, over 1mb size, which includes but is not limited to: rar, .ace, .lzh, .zip, and .arj is not permitted. Any account found to be hosting these files types will either be asked to upgrade to our Premier Host account (which allows the hosting of such files) or, alternatively, will be suspended without prior warning.

Can you compete with 1and1 ?

If you mean, can I offer a package for £4.99 per month, then yes.
However, I cannot compete with their (in my opinion) very poor service & product.

TTFN

BFG