Webbing help needed!

So after being a long time lurker I've taken the plunge and came here for your help!

Last week I picked up some webbing and a load of pouches from a friend who no longer needed them.
I've spent time researching the various webbing articles on here and taken on board their advice. As a clerk webbing isn't my strong point so please criticise and advise as to what to do to create the best general purpose webbing. Should I add another utility pouch and mount the grenade pouches underneath or would that be too cumbersome?

I have the following spare
5 x ammo pouches
1 x water bottle
2 x utility
1 x pistol mag/knife

Thank you in advance!

So after being a long time lurker I've taken the plunge and came here for your help!

Last week I picked up some webbing and a load of pouches from a friend who no longer needed them.
I've spent time researching the various webbing articles on here and taken on board their advice. As a clerk webbing isn't my strong point so please criticise and advise as to what to do to create the best general purpose webbing. Should I add another utility pouch and mount the grenade pouches underneath or would that be too cumbersome?

I have the following spare
5 x ammo pouches
1 x water bottle
2 x utility
1 x pistol mag/knife

Thank you in advance!

IMHO-

Water bottle-obvious.
Utility pouch- obvious-
Use second utility pouch for spare water bottle
As many ammo pouches as you can fit on
Are you ever likely to carry a pistol/knife? If not-bin.
Are you ever likely to carry grenades? If not, bin. (or fill them with Magic Markers/Mars bars)

image.jpg
sorry but this was more my day
NOTE Large pack !