Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Webbing for tank Crewman

Slime

LE
Thank you I really appreciate your help, it seems better when not on the label, I’ve ordered a hip pad and buying a roll pin belt off a friend both for litterally pennies so I’ve saved on buying new webbing which is a bonus, maybe in the future I’ll get Velcro ammo pouches to make life easier but I think for now I’m sorted, thank you everyone for the help

This is one of those annoying things where having the belt in your hands is so much easier to diagnose things rather than looking at pictures.

Just resist the temptation to fit an extra pouch once the hip pad makes more room ;)

TPR-K

Swinger
This is one of those annoying things where having the belt in your hands is so much easier to diagnose things rather than looking at pictures.

Just resist the temptation to fit an extra pouch once the hip pad makes more room ;)
I need a extra pouch anyway I’m one short

I need a extra pouch anyway I’m one short
Or you’re a skinny(ish) person like me; I physically can’t fit more pouches around my middle and Just learned to live with it. I can’t say it’s ever caused any problems.