Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Webbing for tank Crewman

Whereupon it is promptly strapped to the outside of the wagon for the duration of the exercise, it's not as if Tankies do/agree to tabbing.
I was thinking along similar lines, but I suspect that this question demonstrates that times have changed and modern AR tank crew don't actually see their tanks on a regular basis.
he’ll need a black one of these to pull the look off properly too:

Is the one that doubles as a sleeping bag not available anymore. They were quite popular in my day to cope with Fox's SVRACS.

1571489993725.png
End of..

Hi, I have recently joined the reserves and training as a tank Crewman, I want to get my own webbing because the issued one is rubbish, I want decent kit as I want to go regular in the future so don’t mind paying for quality, the problem is i don’t have a clue on what to look for?
Any advice and links would be greatly appreciated

Do some more training and make sure this post is never traced back to you.

Alternatively, video yourself climbing into a C2 in CEFO, post it on You Tube and make sure you capture the look on your crew commander's face.

Do you have to ruin it?

I was hoping to boost the morale of his unit.
Just think how much laughter there'd be when he turns up showing off his new Webtex SAS sniper webbing.

Spoilsport.
Standard for C Sqn on Wednesday night, sir. Come to think of it, it was only me and the SSM on Wednesdays.

TA? Yeah, you haven't got any tanks. What do you know about webbing? Not a great deal, so just wear the issue stuff, but ask a sweat to show you how to wear is correctly. You will be surprised.

TA? Yeah, you haven't got any tanks. What do you know about webbing? Not a great deal, so just wear the issue stuff, but ask a sweat to show you how to wear is correctly. You will be surprised.
Has anyone got any tanks? I’d love to see an inter-regiment competition to change a Challenger track. HCav would of course be invited.