Web Developer

I require a web designer, preferably someone ex-services to assist with updated some outdated retail platforms.

The first 2 are updated 2 x platforms which are outdated the the latest so will be fluent with up to date extensions

Its a long term comittment and there are other projects which can be discussed, please PM for details

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I require a web designer, preferably someone ex-services to assist with updated some outdated retail platforms.

The first 2 are updated 2 x platforms which are outdated the the latest so will be fluent with up to date extensions

Its a long term comittment and there are other projects which can be discussed, please PM for details
You are @Good CO / @Bad CO and I claim my 5 Bitcoins! :cool:

I do a lot of web development, but with a lot of enterprise systems you're really better off with people with exact experience of those systems

And a lot of systems I will actively avoid, because they're a world of pain if you don't know their foibles

Might be useful to list the platforms involved and what skills/languages you are looking for, to avoid wasting peoples time yours included

Oh I do wish... as I understand they built the site themselves in fact
Well we've modified the XenForo forum software to produce the site. Before that it was on vBulletin, DragonflyCMS, YaBB and one other that I've forgotten.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chuggafugga Jobs Offered 0
exXIX Hardware - PCs, Consoles, Gadgets 0
Good CO OTC 0